Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell's Angels back in media

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:21 PM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by munchdeluxe
Remember its a BIG difference when they are not in groups! They are quiet lil bitches.....
Seems to work for many groups, lil bitches and all.

Al

Old 12-07-2010, 02:27 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,967 Likes on 17,892 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler
Envy or Frustration

Envy, because they have the guts to live by their rules, not their wives, and peer pressure from everyone aroun. They live by a CODE, and they stand for something, and if you cross it, you get an old school education, not call the cops and wring your hands waiting.

Frustration, becasue these guys won't just "stop all that nonsense" and act like everyone else.

I'd pay good money to sit back and watch some of these internet tough guys go up and tell the HA how they feel.

~Joe
The Oakland Clubhouse is up the road about 20 mi from here and I've known a few of the original crew while still alive . A very popular biker bar is only a few blocks from my house and over the years I've seen first hand the results of the new " I'm a Biker because I bought a Harley " crew get a rude and bloody education from the boys about things like wearing improper colors , mis-use of the word Bro to the wrong person and the biggie of making dumb *** comments a little too loud within ear shot of people who will hurt you for being stupid .

Funny part is only twice has a member popped someone I've seen and that was because the gomer come in with the " Bro " thing and slapped them on the back , most time they have a prospect or hag around go deal with it . You guys don't have a clue at the level of insult that's being directed at you by that either , it's hilarious from were I sit .

They are called 1% ers because 99% of the general public has zero idea what they and the world they chose to live in is really all about or the very real rules they live under .

As for all the crap flying around in here it kinda reminds of feeding time at the monkey house at the zoo , lots **** getting thrown around out of boredom & ignorance .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 12-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
SlowRain
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
The Oakland Clubhouse is up the road about 20 mi from here and I've known a few of the original crew while still alive . A very popular biker bar is only a few blocks from my house and over the years I've seen first hand the results of the new " I'm a Biker because I bought a Harley " crew get a rude and bloody education from the boys about things like wearing improper colors , mis-use of the word Bro to the wrong person and the biggie of making dumb *** comments a little too loud within ear shot of people who will hurt you for being stupid .

Funny part is only twice has a member popped someone I've seen and that was because the gomer come in with the " Bro " thing and slapped them on the back , most time they have a prospect or hag around go deal with it . You guys don't have a clue at the level of insult that's being directed at you by that either , it's hilarious from were I sit .

They are called 1% ers because 99% of the general public has zero idea what they and the world they chose to live in is really all about or the very rules that they live under .

As for all the crap flying around in here it kinda reminds of feeding time at the monkey house at the zoo , lots **** getting thrown around out of boredom & ignorance .

+1...which is why I said it ought to be locked down...these discussions always seem to go the same way eventually.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:13 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Blargh
"guts to live by their rules" ?

hardly - takes more guts to stand up and be responsible for family and holding down a job...paying bills...all that stuff adults have to do

it would've been easy to just "do whatever the f&ck I want to do" and blow off all my responsibilities - but then I grew up.
I'm guessing you don't know many 81 members?

Old 12-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Blargh
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by El Rey
I'm guessing you don't know many 81 members?
you mean the guys who somehow have money and things, but also have lots of free time and no place they have to be during the day? 81 can have "legit" guys to cover if they want, but lay down with dogs an you all have fleas (goes for cop m/c too btw, if you want to be them then quit and go do it - no half measures, all in or all out)

trust fund kids? lottery winnings? good investment strategy? nah, I ain't that naive and I won't pretend it ain't obvious what's going on....but they don't generally F with me so I don't F with them either - I learned decades ago that "conflict avoidance" is an easier way to live

Old 12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

you mean the guys who somehow have money and things, but also have lots of free time and no place they have to be during the day? 81 can have "legit" guys to cover if they want, but lay down with dogs an you all have fleas (goes for cop m/c too btw,

if you want to be them then quit and go do it - no half measures, all in or all out)
First off, not trying to be like anyone but myself. I know some members and they aren't what you would you assume.

Most are regular guys, but obviously live a different lifestyle than most.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer

you mean the guys who somehow have money and things, but also have lots of free time and no place they have to be during the day? 81 can have "legit" guys to cover if they want, but lay down with dogs an you all have fleas (goes for cop m/c too btw, if you want to be them then quit and go do it - no half measures, all in or all out)

trust fund kids? lottery winnings? good investment strategy? nah, I ain't that naive and I won't pretend it ain't obvious what's going on....but they don't generally F with me so I don't F with them either - I learned decades ago that "conflict avoidance" is an easier way to live
You speak with such authority on the subject. You know everything! Im so glad you are here to help me understand the world that I live in , because I have no clue.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM
flash1034
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 21 Posts

POS-POS=0

Flash

Old 12-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Flatlander
Road Warrior

It's amazing what mis-information can be gleaned from Gangland and SOA. Internet tough guys with T.V. knowledge.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:32 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

oh man this is in my back yard and Salmon River is where i buy my booze cause tis closer then town. none of us know the details of this matter beisdes whats i nthe paper so best to leave rude speculation to private venues. the patch they wear has nothign to do with thier individual actions or choices, the chit slinging about 1%er's & red n white isnt really a good thign as it portrays those who do it as ignorent tools who are stuck on thier own predjuices without ever havign taken the time to see what its about.

Quick Reply: Hell's Angels back in media