General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell's Angels back in media

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 10:15 AM
HOG_0308
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

all the "1%er groupies" will go wild about how dangerous these guys are... hear we go again...

seriously, who gives a Fu*k, let those *** holes kill each other off...

Old 12-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, those soccer moms can be brutal

Old 12-09-2010, 10:17 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,450 Likes on 17,680 Posts

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
yeah, those soccer moms can be brutal

If your real lucky ...............

Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Blargh
Road Captain

i'm never worried about %ers when i'm on the road, i'm always worried about the soccer moms when on the road

Old 12-09-2010, 10:31 AM
nferr
Road Master
Received 220 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by will2002
AND, if that ain't enough for ya, serve on your local school board! I pulled a 10 year stretch on one from 84-94. It will make ya want to set your hair on fire most months.
I admire your courage. I'd rather have a root canal.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:33 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler
Envy or Frustration

Envy, because they have the guts to live by their rules, not their wives, and peer pressure from everyone aroun. They live by a CODE, and they stand for something, and if you cross it, you get an old school education, not call the cops and wring your hands waiting.

Frustration, becasue these guys won't just "stop all that nonsense" and act like everyone else.

I'd pay good money to sit back and watch some of these internet tough guys go up and tell the HA how they feel.

~Joe
LOL, exactly Joe.

This all makes me think of a while back when 3 of us rode down to Fla and got there early in the morning. Can't even remember the town, but there was donut shop opened, so we stopped to get off the road and have a coffee. One of the guys was just like most internet tough guys....a blowhard thinking he was really tough. Don was his name. Well we're standing at the counter and in walks a couple of bikers....up behind us they come. Ol Don was runnin his mouth talkin trash, and one of the guys behind us ****** him up by the scruff of his neck and slam him down on the counter, quick like. Guy was an Iron Coffin and so was his partner, and so were the other 10 or so sitting outside across the lot. Now Don was a big guy, but the guy doing the snatching was bigger and he started draggin ol Don toward the door tellin him they were going to fu$k him in both holes, sayin it in detail. His pard at the counter pulled had brandished his piece kinda warning us to stay out of it. Funny how the guy waitin on us disappeared....lol Anyway, as the got to the door, he dry humped Don against the glass, then dropped him laughing. The 2 IC members walked behind the counter, grabbed a bunch of donuts and whatever and left.

Funny now, but back then it wasn't.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Blargh
Road Captain

Originally Posted by glideridemike
LOL, exactly Joe.

This all makes me think of a while back when 3 of us rode down to Fla and got there early in the morning. Can't even remember the town, but there was donut shop opened, so we stopped to get off the road and have a coffee. One of the guys was just like most internet tough guys....a blowhard thinking he was really tough. Don was his name. Well we're standing at the counter and in walks a couple of bikers....up behind us they come. Ol Don was runnin his mouth talkin trash, and one of the guys behind us ****** him up by the scruff of his neck and slam him down on the counter, quick like. Guy was an Iron Coffin and so was his partner, and so were the other 10 or so sitting outside across the lot. Now Don was a big guy, but the guy doing the snatching was bigger and he started draggin ol Don toward the door tellin him they were going to fu$k him in both holes, sayin it in detail. His pard at the counter pulled had brandished his piece kinda warning us to stay out of it. Funny how the guy waitin on us disappeared....lol Anyway, as the got to the door, he dry humped Don against the glass, then dropped him laughing. The 2 IC members walked behind the counter, grabbed a bunch of donuts and whatever and left.

Funny now, but back then it wasn't.

pillars of society, can't understand why they get hassled just for standing up for everyone's freedom

Old 12-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer

Originally Posted by Blargh
pillars of society, can't understand why they get hassled just for standing up for everyone's freedom
Did you not make it when you were prospecting for the blue knights? something must have happened to you to make you such a bitter jeep with an eye patch. I really hope you dont wear a vest, leather, or look anything like a "1%er should" that would go against everything you believe in.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Blargh
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
Did you not make it when you were prospecting for the blue knights? something must have happened to you to make you such a bitter jeep with an eye patch. I really hope you dont wear a vest, leather, or look anything like a "1%er should" that would go against everything you believe in.

i wouldn't prospect with any of them (don't need to join a men's club to feel like riding a scoot), and the bk's are cops only anyway

just can't figure why "you" guys (taking you at your written word) want the reputation you work so hard to earn, then do everything possible to deny what you have been trying to be?

what's my avatar have to do with anything? jeeps are USA just like HD's, or is that poser too? No patches on my jeep riding jacket either, vests were best left in the 70's, and leather is too heavy

Last edited by Blargh; 12-09-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:00 AM
wheel752
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A donut shop.....and no cops.....must have been leap year?

Quick Reply: Hell's Angels back in media