General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell's Angels back in media

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 09:48 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,054 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Yeah, Once I heard a person, who will always have my undying respect, explained to an embedded reporter how things were going to go. I think it went something like this. "If something happens that has to happen and I don't think it will look good to my wife, who watches the news, your camera will malfunction. If it doesn't, you will. If you don't feel comfortable with that, please feel free to remain embedded right here on post." He stayed put, and was gone three days later.
Sounds like somebody I'd like to know sorts it out quick when you make it plain and real , old school we called that a Mud Check .

You find a supplier for that FTM patch send me a PM I'm in .

Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, Mud Check is right. That's how I like to do things, and wish more things were done like that. Don't worry about offending, scaring, upsetting, degrading, embarrassing, or pissing me off. I can take it. My raising has lead me to believe that people who sugar-coat stuff are lying.

I once had a boss that had an issue with something I had done, and instead of handling it like a man, took me into the back room, studdered and stammered and finally said, "Uh, I don't want to make you think we don't appreciate everything you do, but there is an issue that I think we might need to talk about." I said, "Ok, hold on." I went back into the general area and said loud enough for all to hear, "Ok, apparently I F'd up. I don't know what I did yet, but I am sure it is something that someone, somewhere has done before and I am sure I will live through it. If I am in trouble for offending anyone, that ain't my problem, it's yours. If you aren't man enough to confront me, someone on your side, how in the hell are you going to go out and do your job in the streets?" I went back and told the boss (loudly) that the tampon had been sufficiently removed from the rest of the girls (they were all male) and he could continue with the *** chewing that I am sure I deserved. It turned out I had filled out a report wrong. LOL. Ah well. I still thought it was funny to see the looks on the faces of my fellow Officers.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:28 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You find a supplier for that FTM patch send me a PM I'm in .
I would, but I am afraid some would take the "M" to stand for something other than Media and it could get ugly.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:32 PM
hatchetman
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I hope you don't get banned. I genuinely enjoy most of your posts.

Now, on this subject, Who gives a ****??????? Yes, the news is in the business of selling papers. (Do they even have real papers anymore?) They say, "Body found in the backyard of investment banker." some will assume the body was placed there by someone else and that won't sell many papers. But, when it says, "Biker, Murder, HA, etc." everyone will assume he did it. How about the hundreds of street gang shootings? What about the hundreds of drunk drivers killing people every day? How about the hospitals or clinics that are negligent and allow someone to die due to lack of adequate care? How about the folks that die in prisons, jails, juvenile detention centers? What about the homeless people that are found in the winter that have died of exposure? All of this crap happens every day. A body is found in the back of a biker's house and it's news? What about all the troops that are injured or killed for us? FOR US!!!!! and THAT's not news anymore??? F the news, F the media and their money grubbing, sensational, BS!!!!! It's no wonder why I don't subscribe to ANY news publication. That the only news I need to know about, I read right here on the forums, or watch Steven Colbert on the comedy channel.

Sorry, just got a little worked up.
that was a refreshing post, Thank you! I respect the fact that you can see something for what it is, Most can't.
hatch.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:44 AM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 2whlr4life
"Three can keep a secret if two are dead"

That is so very true!!

Last edited by mike5511; 12-09-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:48 AM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by cactus789
pretty sure, i've seen em polish a 12 pack of donuts in about 10 min at the local coffee shop......
fu..

Old 12-09-2010, 03:11 AM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member

I want to get patches made that say "FTM" M=media.
I don't wear patches, but I might wear that one!

Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonesee
I know I am often concerned when dead bodies are found on my property...
So, how often are dead bodies found on your property?

Old 12-09-2010, 09:51 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

You want to see trouble? Go to a PTA meeting at any local school with funding problems. Those women will eat you alive and spit out the bones. I'm sure there are more than a few bodies under the swings at PS 82.

To borrow a phrase from C. Clay aka M. Ali, "No 81 ever called me a yer-insult-here..."

Old 12-09-2010, 10:10 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
You want to see trouble? Go to a PTA meeting at any local school with funding problems. Those women will eat you alive and spit out the bones. I'm sure there are more than a few bodies under the swings at PS 82.

To borrow a phrase from C. Clay aka M. Ali, "No 81 ever called me a yer-insult-here..."
AND, if that ain't enough for ya, serve on your local school board! I pulled a 10 year stretch on one from 84-94. It will make ya want to set your hair on fire most months.

Quick Reply: Hell's Angels back in media