Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oregon Bed Rolls, Anyone bought one recently?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

I quit sitting on the fence and just ordered an Original tan bedroll.

Besides the thousands of miles I'm going to put on the ride this year, I can also throw it in the car in case of natural disaster I'm covered or on unexpected overnighters.

The cost ($319) is nothing compared to a couple of days price of a moderate hotel room.

I'm getting a 2nd one by Summer.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:37 PM
blackpool
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not do business with oregon bedroll

Default Avoid Oregon Bedroll AT ALL COSTS

Hi Road Warriors,
Oregon Bedroll is run by Patrick Juell. He is a con man and a thief. He owes me and 59 other people 60 bedrolls. To the sum of over $20.000. Which he conned people out of then disappeared. He show up 6 months later on Kick starter to raise more money ( conn more people ). With some bullshit story but would not tell anyone where the money was or what he used it for. My guess a 6 month crack binge. It will be a year after the holidays I have been waiting for either my money back or a bedroll. He has erased the negative comments on his website so beware. I called the prison where he supposedly had them made to find out why there were a production problem at the prison and they told me that Patrick had not placed or paid for any production run in two years, but the whole time was taking orders and people's money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AS HE RIPS OFF FELLOW BIKERS. POS.

Last edited by blackpool; Today at 06:52 PM.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Patrick Juell is a con man and a thief. He stole from fellow bikers. He owe myself and 59 other people 60 bedrolls. A little over $23,000 and then disappeared for six months. All of a sudden he re-appears on Kick Starter trying to raise money and comes up with some sad *** story but does not tell his former customers where their money is or how it was spent, or if he going to give them a refund or some product. I guess every good crack binge has to come to an end. he is being investigated by the Oregon Attorney general for thief and wire fraud in his dealings with his customers.

submit to reddit