General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I saw Terry Pendleton at a HD store in GA :-)

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010 | 09:24 PM
rmatt34
Road Master

Originally Posted by hd&cummins
wow you met a nobody and got ripped off, sounds like an awesome day!
lmmfao !!!

Old 11-19-2010 | 09:40 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by rmatt34
lmmfao !!!

Old 11-19-2010 | 09:49 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by HD&CUMMINS
Wow you met a nobody and got ripped off, sounds like an awesome day!
Originally Posted by rmatt34
lmmfao !!!
Guys, guys...you misunderstood the point of the story. The HD dealership (store in this story) is a "cool" store meaning very friendly people. The same friendly people that sold him a H-D bar stool from behind the parts counter at a 20% discount for $120.00 did they take the fart stains off..just asking...anyway...the point he is making is; never be upset when the local jock's friends give you a wedgy, expecially when they are "cool" er, very friendly.

Old 11-19-2010 | 09:53 PM
Shakeydeal
Outstanding HDF Member

120.00 for a used bar stool?

Where can I get such a deal?

Shakey

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:01 PM
HD&CUMMINS
Banned

Was the stool at least warm and broken in? Maybe some sanitizer on it.

Maybe they sold it for 33% more than the sears one is because most likely the sears stool has never been in the same store as Terry Pendelton.

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:10 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member

You guys are ruthless. I was going to tell you who I saw today but fugedaboutit.

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:11 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by CheGuevara
hey guys and gals!

I was in Atlanta yesterday and was driving back home to SC and I saw Terry Pendleton walk in with his daughter at the Conyers, GA Harley Davidson!

I should have asked him for his autograph, I dunno why I didn't :-(...

It's a pretty cool HD store (very friendly people)... I bought an HD bar stool that was used by the parts department, they gave me 20% off, but the total ended up being like, $120.00.... I got home last night and searched it, and the same dang bar stool is being sold by sears.com for $89.99 with $10 shipping, ARGH!

Anyways, they said Terry comes in a few times a year, guess I was just really lucky :-)

Che
He is a Georgia resident and the current batting coach for the Braves, so yeah I could believe you saw him in Atlanta. I would not be too impressed to run in to him especially after the season the braves had and all of their trouble hitting the ball. Sorry you got ripped off on the bar stool.

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:15 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by HD&CUMMINS
Was the stool at least warm and broken in? Maybe some sanitizer on it.

Maybe they sold it for 33% more than the sears one is because most likely the sears stool has never been in the same store as Terry Pendelton.
It was 33% more because Terry Pendelton entered Major League Baseball with the likes of Kirby Puckett, Dwight Gooden, Roger Clemens, and Bret Saberhagen...if any of you are wondering...one vote for this Terry Pendelton for the hall of fame...one vote in 2004. Basically a nobody....sorry, but like someone said...who?

I have one question. You were driving by heading back to South Carolina....how in the hell did you see, let alone recognize this Tery Pendelton? Was there a hugh sign stating he was in the building?

Maybe the "tool" stool was 33% more because it had "special" chrome legs, or the shop/store parts manager was using it (at the time). I digress..back to ol' Terry Pendelton...here is his stats for you baseball guru's..please note the HOA stats...http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...endlte01.shtml

Here for those that do not want to hit the link....
Hall Of Fame Statistics Player rank in (·)

Black InkBatting - 10 (233), Average HOFer ≈ 27
Gray InkBatting - 51 (491), Average HOFer ≈ 144
Hall of Fame MonitorBatting - 38 (494), Likely HOFer ≈ 100
Hall of Fame StandardsBatting - 16 (1032), Average HOFer ≈ 50

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:21 PM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by JerryL
I live next door to Johnnie LeMaster.
Wasn't he LeMaster Baiter

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:29 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by txfxstrider
You guys are ruthless. I was going to tell you who I saw today but fugedaboutit.
I venture to guess the person you met/ran into is more well-known than that of one Terry Pendelton...baseballs top shelf third basemen...for 15 years....as a Twins fan...and only having two World Series Championships, both of which I watched or attended....again Terry Pendelton is who????

Quick Reply: I saw Terry Pendleton at a HD store in GA :-)