General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Dealer, Kennewick, WA

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 05:40 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mtclassic
The owners of LoneWolf are opening the Lewiston store back up. That is what the owner told me a couple of weeks ago when I was there. The worst experience I have ever had at a HD was in Schumates in Kennewick. I **** you not I was looking around in the store and a worker came up to me and told me if I did not purchase something I had to leave. I thought he was being funny and joking and started to laugh and he said "I am serious either purchase something or leave". I could not believe it. I left and my wife who was waiting the car said "that was quick" and I she about died when I told her I got kicked out.
Damn!! That's the first. I've heard of them ignoring people but man you got the boot....lol!!

Old 12-19-2010, 07:06 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've found the employees of Timberwolf just as friendly and helpful as those at Lonewolf...same owner of course...and I see the owners hanging around the Spokane dealership as well. In fact, a lot of the Lonewolf employees now work at the Spokane dealership. I think they're working very hard to undo the damage the old stealership had done.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:48 PM
mtclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by krusty1
I've found the employees of Timberwolf just as friendly and helpful as those at Lonewolf...same owner of course...and I see the owners hanging around the Spokane dealership as well. In fact, a lot of the Lonewolf employees now work at the Spokane dealership. I think they're working very hard to undo the damage the old stealership had done.
I was in both stores a couple weeks ago and agree it seemed like every one was friendly and going out of the thier way to be helpful. I recognized the same parts guy at Spokane who had been there for years and always was helpful when ever I went in there.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:24 AM
ozad2021
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shop does good work, parts guys are great, girls are pretty, but as with any stealership they are crazy expensive. As soon as my warranty is up, here i come full throttle.

Last edited by ozad2021; 08-26-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:08 AM
oldhdrider
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gotta say that my experience with the new Lone Wolf store has been a pleasure. Very nice store. Service shop is set up very nice. Wrenches know what they're doing and are straight up. No b.s.. There is still one mgr. that does not know what he's talking about sometimes and just tries to tell you what he thinks you want to hear. Guess every shop has one of those. Parts guys are good. DooDad and laundry shop have friendly people. Bike sales folks follow up after sale. I've received 2 emails and 2 phone calls from my sales guy asking how the bike is doing and do I have any questions or issues. The owners will stop and say hello if they're around and remember you. Nice folks.

Hear there's going to be a HD store in Lewiston, Id. within a year. Guess that would be good except for the fact that there are a couple good independent wrenches in the area that a new HD store might hurt. Hate to see that.

ride safe

Last edited by oldhdrider; 08-26-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:29 AM
mtclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by oldhdrider
Gotta say that my experience with the new Lone Wolf store has been a pleasure. Very nice store. Service shop is set up very nice. Wrenches know what they're doing and are straight up. No b.s.. There is still one mgr. that does not know what he's talking about sometimes and just tries to tell you what he thinks you want to hear. Guess every shop has one of those. Parts guys are good. DooDad and laundry shop have friendly people. Bike sales folks follow up after sale. I've received 2 emails and 2 phone calls from my sales guy asking how the bike is doing and do I have any questions or issues. The owners will stop and say hello if they're around and remember you. Nice folks.

Hear there's going to be a HD store in Lewiston, Id. within a year. Guess that would be good except for the fact that there are a couple good independent wrenches in the area that a new HD store might hurt. Hate to see that.

ride safe

do you know if the new spokane store has a real dyno/operator yet? I know when itt was on Trent it did not. looking for someone that really knows how to tune a tts mastertune