General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dont buy any HD lubricants

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 11:34 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: Dont buy any HD lubricants

I will never buy a Citgo product.........ever........F Venezuela.......JMHO

Old 09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
CraigC
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been driving right passed Citgo stations since I read about what that idiot said in Harlem last week. Didn't realize the connection with Citgo before then. I've also seen my last movie with Danny Glover.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:55 AM
IRready
Road Master

**** ctigo... **** chevez, and **** anyone who supports them..... Yeah, thats means you if you support any dick who trashes our country or prez regardless if you like him or not. If you support this crap then you have no *****. This is our country and you should demand respect on your own turf or you are a ****ing puss. Now you know what I think.....

Old 09-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think everyone needs to go out for a ride....woooooooo....Chavez is a pig (there's a revelation!).........are you going to boycott Iran and China too? How about cuba? I love smoking Cuban cigars if I can get my hand on one, besides I'm burning Fidels fields one cigar at a time. How about all those **** ant countries that sell stuff made with child labor or or pay little money. Economic boycotts rarely have their desired effect... you feel good cause you blow by Citgo? Good for you....and I use HD lubricants because I want HD to make a lot of money so that they are around in 10 years so I can buy my next bike from them......Be safe!

Old 09-27-2006, 07:48 AM
kmm
Road Captain

Let Harley renogoiate with Sunoco

NASCAR grabbed them up real quick

I agree with the too big for soccer mom SUV stuff too

As for alternatives I say put those windmills up and down every shore

Strive for the corn based fuels to create jobs in the midwest

But it always comes down to "Not in My Backyard"

Just look at the cell phone tower fiasco, every rich broad in a Benz is on it 24-7

But try to put a tower in her upscale neighborhood and shes cries rape

Old 09-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Fastlane
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Cigar Aggie

Think everyone needs to go out for a ride....woooooooo....Chavez is a pig (there's a revelation!).........are you going to boycott Iran and China too? How about cuba? I love smoking Cuban cigars if I can get my hand on one, besides I'm burning Fidels fields one cigar at a time. How about all those **** ant countries that sell stuff made with child labor or or pay little money. Economic boycotts rarely have their desired effect... you feel good cause you blow by Citgo? Good for you....and I use HD lubricants because I want HD to make a lot of money so that they are around in 10 years so I can buy my next bike from them......Be safe!
If you want Harley to make lots of money there is pleanty of other things you can buy from them. SCREW CITNO!

Old 09-27-2006, 01:43 PM
BlueDeuce
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: tater2stock

Here is what Bush SHOULD say at the UN!

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain , Bulgaria , Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic?
Call France !
I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 01:47 PM
bassrock
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I agree with the people on here that say we should stand up to loud mouths that come here under the protection of the UN and blast us and our country. Send the UN headquarters to France so we don't have to worry about it Then we can go there and blast everyone that we don't like. How about making China become a equal trade partner instead of this bullshot you buy ours screw yours. Getting old China getting rich on us.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:08 PM
BlueDeuce
Cruiser

Remember the gas/oil crunch in 1979. Then president Carter stated that "America will never be as dependant on foriegn oil as we are today". Congress started a synthetic and alternative oil research program intended to lessen our dependence on foriegn oil. That research ended in 1984 when the towelheads got smart to our plan to shut them out and they/opec lowered the price of oil from 34.00 a barrel to 15.00. It was now cheaper for us to buy foriegn oil than to spend the money on reaserch for alternative/synthentic oil/fuel. Everyone was happy because gas/oil prices dropped. They are doing the same thing today. Lowering the price of oil giving us a false sense of securtity and making everyone feel good again because gas prices are dropping.

We're the most powerfull nation in the world. Remember in school how the biggest kid at the lunch table took what he wanted off of the smaller kids lunch plates? If these yahoos can't play fair and keep thier citizens in check, I say we go take it all away from them.