General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dont buy any HD lubricants

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 08:18 PM
stubby
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dont buy any HD lubricants

What Chavez should realize is that we all bleed red, white, and blue. Sort of like being in a club. If I got a problem with a bro I'll tell him; but, you don't F*** with my brother or you are going to get me in you face. F*** you Chavez.

Old 09-21-2006, 09:02 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

From now on I only use KY lubricant

Hahaha. Very good.

Old 09-21-2006, 09:11 PM
badmo
Road Master

ORIGINAL: stubby

What Chavez should realize is that we all bleed red, white, and blue. Sort of like being in a club. If I got a problem with a bro I'll tell him; but, you don't F*** with my brother or you are going to get me in you face. F*** you Chavez.
Now thats what I am talking about. You took the keyboard out of my hands......"So let it be written, So let it be said"

Old 09-21-2006, 09:21 PM
sctusa
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: tater2stock

Here is what Bush SHOULD say at the UN!

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain , Bulgaria , Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic?
Call France !
Excellent post. I'm with ya. And if they keep attacking us maybe drop a little nuke just to get their attention.....

Old 09-21-2006, 10:08 PM
goodbirds
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Talk is cheap. Just dare them to stop selling us oil, and watch their government collapse in on itself.

But, last Labor Day, a Venezuelan vice president of Citgo presented Jerry Lewis with a check for $8million. Now that is action, not political speak. I think Chavez is a looney, like the current president of Iran. It is popular in third world countries to blast us with their words. They really resent their economies being so dependant on American trade. But if we cut them off, they would sing a different tune.

BTW, anybody hear that they've discovered a new oil field in the Gulf? A long ways down to get to it but supposed to equal all the oil we now import. God does love the USA!

Old 09-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Mac57
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just another tin horn left wing dictator that will go down.

Old 09-22-2006, 02:30 AM
Eyespy
Road Warrior
Location: Southern California High Desert, here and there....

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

From now on I only use KY lubricant
Haha, so Kentucky produces a lot of crude?

Old 09-26-2006, 08:28 PM
kmm
Road Captain

After his appearance in NY he went home and still went off on our country

Old 09-26-2006, 08:52 PM
dogtownmax
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

eh. seems like there are very few good oil supplies. either we prop up barbaric dictatorships (saudi arabia is no better than venesuela), or we risk and pollute our own coastline and water (alaska and elsewhere).

if you really want to stick it to em, start using less fuel.
simply switching from one gas station to another does nothing. the suppliers will sell to eachother if they have to get around your purchasing choices. the only choice they cant work around is you just not using as much. most people riding motorcycles are already getting the top percent MPG of vehicles on the road.

get rid of your gas guzzlers. it takes money right out of the pockets of the people that use it against you.

during WWII people rationed sugar, rubber, metal, everything. for this war, people are just barely getting price squeezed into grumbling about the price of gas as they purchase new V8 SUVs and pickup trucks, OPEC and Venesuala laugh all the way to the bank.

the whole middle east is bankrolled by oil prices and noone makes the connection to their own personal oil consumption. i guess its easier to just rant about how chaves is a jerk than to actually not buy from him and the bin ladens in saudi arabia, and OPEC.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Fastlane
Tourer

I'm in for NO CITGO. Maybe we should call it CITNO.