General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dont buy any HD lubricants

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 05:10 PM
kmm
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dont buy any HD lubricants

Bob Cowan Right on the money with his post

Old 09-21-2006, 05:33 PM
tater2stock
Cruiser

Here is what Bush SHOULD say at the UN!

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain , Bulgaria , Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic?
Call France !

Old 09-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Vetter
Tourer

I go to Citgo all the time, I'm pretty sure the three babes working there never even heard of this A-hole Chavez, I'll ask them next time I go.
The problem is the UN, letting this A-hole in the US to talk his trash!

Old 09-21-2006, 06:13 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

OK, you either buy oil from him or Islamic Nations! which is the lesser evil? Our biggest supply of crude has come from Venezeula. What are you going to do?

I don't like any better than anybody else, but hear we are. We have used ours supplies up. The newly found oil in the Gulf of Mexico is 20 years away. We face an uphill battle concerning off shore drilling. We are caught between the rock and the hard spot.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Wayward Son
Road Master

ORIGINAL: sleepneagle

OK, you either buy oil from him or Islamic Nations! which is the lesser evil? Our biggest supply of crude has come from Venezeula. What are you going to do?

I don't like any better than anybody else, but hear we are. We have used ours supplies up. The newly found oil in the Gulf of Mexico is 20 years away. We face an uphill battle concerning off shore drilling. We are caught between the rock and the hard spot.
+1

If you boycott all the things you don't agree with, you are severely limiting your choices. Welcome to america. Gas is gas. If it were a bad deal wouldn't the govt not allow it? Or is it free enterprise? Honda made in america and hd parts made overseas. Watcha gonna do ride honda? I used to. Glad I ride HD. Of course that's my choice.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Crusing
Road Captain

Well which is the biggest threat, Iran’s nuclear program or Chevaz’s big mouth? Like it or not when world crude oil supply and world demand are about equal there is not much leverage to be had. Who knows what country supplied the crude that made the gasoline that goes into your tank? And oh yes, gasoline it also is a traded commodity that only become unique at the filling station based upon the additive package. All I am saying is by all means vote with your dollar, but do not have any illusions as to the impact.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:55 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: oldfartjc

ORIGINAL: whaap

ORIGINAL: kmm

Did anyone hear what Chavez of Venezuela said today about our President ,Our Country?

Harley is in contract with Citgo , Venezuela's and Chavez ownership for all there oil

***** to call us out on our land try to do that anywhere else

Forgive me all to hell but SO WHAT?
No I won't forgive you all to hell! I'll tell you "so what", no idiotic foreign dictator has the right to come into our country and call any president whether it be Bush or any other President, even Clinton if he was in office and call them a devil and make remarks about our country. They should run his commy *** out of here along along with the idiot from Iran and they can take dumb *** Cindy Sheehan with them, she likes to hug Chavez anyway. I am always amazed by you Bush haters, you would rather stick up for terrorists then your own country. What a group idiots the far left is, which is of course why you don't win elections and this sure won't help. I am almost embarrassed to still be a registered Democrat even though I haven't found many I wanted to vote for recently. Screw Citgo.
AMEN!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: vegashd

ORIGINAL: oldfartjc

ORIGINAL: whaap

ORIGINAL: kmm

Did anyone hear what Chavez of Venezuela said today about our President ,Our Country?

Harley is in contract with Citgo , Venezuela's and Chavez ownership for all there oil

***** to call us out on our land try to do that anywhere else

Forgive me all to hell but SO WHAT?
No I won't forgive you all to hell! I'll tell you "so what", no idiotic foreign dictator has the right to come into our country and call any president whether it be Bush or any other President, even Clinton if he was in office and call them a devil and make remarks about our country. They should run his commy *** out of here along along with the idiot from Iran and they can take dumb *** Cindy Sheehan with them, she likes to hug Chavez anyway. I am always amazed by you Bush haters, you would rather stick up for terrorists then your own country. What a group idiots the far left is, which is of course why you don't win elections and this sure won't help. I am almost embarrassed to still be a registered Democrat even though I haven't found many I wanted to vote for recently. Screw Citgo.
AMEN!!!
The problem is this country does not have any *****. To much worring about what some two-bit **** *** country says!

If this country had any it would NUKE them till they GLOW. This includes that devils play ground of **** holes in the middle east with infidels training to blow them selves up because they don't like us either.

And who ever then said a peep, we then would ask them if they wanted the same treatment. This crap would be stopped real damn soon.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:14 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

I will continue to buy HD products and I will buy Citgo gas if that is what is available or cheaper. It does not bother me, in fact I thought it was funny, that Chavez called Bush a devil. Words only hurt those with inferiority complexes and I don't think Bush has one. Chavez did not speak negatively about our country or our people. Chavez was elected in a democratic election and Bush (US) supported an unsuccessful attempted coup of Chavez. So much for favoring democracy. Can't you understand why he dislikes Bush? Venezuela is no more of a threat to us than Mexico is. Unless of course they stop selling us thier oil. Of course that goes for Mexico too. We are dependent on foreign oil you know.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

From now on I only use KY lubricant