Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Milwakee Leather any good at all? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/578487-milwakee-leather-any-good-at-all.html)

MilsurpShooter 11-02-2010 12:00 PM

Been looking at them and for some stuff at JamminLeather. Read some great reviews for Milwaukee Leather, not some much for Jammin though lol.

Been looking for a decent pair or Engineer Boots without that overmolded toe design, my old Doc Martens I've had for 5+ years finally gave up the ghost with the heel toe shifter lol

For what it's worth, probably going to go with Milwaukee when I go for gloves/chaps etc.

golfblues 11-02-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by MilsurpShooter (Post 7484917)
Been looking at them and for some stuff at JamminLeather. Read some great reviews for Milwaukee Leather, not some much for Jammin though lol.

Been looking for a decent pair or Engineer Boots without that overmolded toe design, my old Doc Martens I've had for 5+ years finally gave up the ghost with the heel toe shifter lol

For what it's worth, probably going to go with Milwaukee when I go for gloves/chaps etc.

I have a full collar zip vest and a heavy leather winter jacket from Jamin. Their brand is better quality then the non Jamin brands they sell. Both are excellent. My wife got a jacket too & we didn't like it & shipped it back with no problems. I once got a different collar then what was shown & also a got a replacement for a corrected size & it came with a vest style zip out lining instead of a full sleeve lining that was supposed to be in the jacket. They found one in a full sleeve & sent it out again. It all worked out though & when buying apparel online expect a return until you are familiar with the style & sizing.

Wild_Hog 11-02-2010 02:49 PM

Baught a pair of boots, got to say very comfortable and still in good shape for 2 years.

Mikekoz13 11-03-2010 08:33 PM

I have a pair of Milwaukee boots with 12000 miles on them... love them.

asahi1234 10-05-2012 10:04 AM

I just purchased Milwaukee Jacket and Chapps. The quality is great and for the price you cannot beat it. The jacket and chapps are made of buffalo.

sharpshooter 10-05-2012 01:34 PM

Got a set of chaps.. seem to be really good quality.. Havent put any miles on them yet... Can tell ya, what ever size you need, order the next size up...

Xube 10-05-2012 02:00 PM

I've got various Harley jackets, but none as tough as LeatherUp buffalo. Great prices too. Just found a brand new Perfecto hanging in a rack of Pakistani jackets, brand new and in my size for$150 !!!
I agree with eBay and Internet sourcing for tough jackets. If Milwaukee Leather is from Pakistan I'd think stuff would be compatible to other sites.

Blackfly 10-05-2012 02:51 PM

I have a Milwaukee Jacket and can't say anything but good. Heavy, well made, nice zip out liner with snaps in the sleeves. Did I say heavy ?? I paid about 280.00 in a store. After 30 years of wearing a Schott I say go for it...... (mine is cowhide)

mnclassic 10-05-2012 03:22 PM

I have a pair of their boots. Really like them and bought them at a great price.

purevil71 10-05-2012 06:47 PM

Wife and I both have the Milwaukee chaps and love mine. Had them for 4 years with no issues at all with them. Even being caught in the rain on more than a few occasions, they have held up really well.