General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J.D. Power survey

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 07:32 PM
SquishFace
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: J.D. Power survey

ORIGINAL: g money

Don't know why, but I just received a JD Power 8 page survey in the mail. They want to know about my bike and how satisfied I am with it. I'm foaming at the mouth. I can't wait to tell them about everything thats wrong and all of the jagoffs at the Moco that refuse to help me to get it to run right. They even ask about "warranty". I'm laughing my *** off; what warranty!" Yea it has one, but the Moco keeps tellin me everything is "normal" I'm lovin this, I'm even sending a copy to the Moco! Lets see -- runs hot-normal, pipes glow at night-normal, pulls to the left-normal, clutch chatter-normal, engine knock/rattle when cold-normal, pinging because of runing lean-normal, rear fender scratched because of a defective seat-cant see it so not covered.
Yea baby!!
Gary D.
When did you buy the Ural?

Old 09-22-2006, 01:37 PM
SAVTXRYDER
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shuda bought a Honda...[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

LOL, just messin with you. I'm a new rider (2 months) and got a 1300R as my first bike. I love it, but I havn't been on a HD so I don't know what I'm missin.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:48 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

True! the JD power is a paid bullsh!T report, read the fine print, its all BS. dont waste your time, they will throw out bad reports anyway.
ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

J.D. POWER....Believe me....just a big, lyin', POS, quality propaganda purveyuor, that only cater to companies that cater to them....with cash$$$$! They don't have to build quality and customer satisfaction.....they buy it directly from....JD.