General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Savannah & North Myrtle Beach Trip

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010 | 06:53 PM
MB-WideGlide
Road Captain

Look's like like a good ride with some good friends and a lot of fun. Thanks for posting

Old 10-05-2010 | 09:04 PM
Michel T
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
Ever up Lake City way, Give me a Holler .. Might want to check out the Florida Crew Section as well Have a Rally in Ocala coming up in November ..
I will check it out. Are you talking about the Ocala Hog's Annual Toy Run? If so do have a web page of the 18th one at http://michelmarciamotorcycletrips.com/toyrun.html I have made a few trips up and around Lake City, wouldn't mind learning some new routes to take, maybe sometime we can get together.

Old 10-05-2010 | 09:09 PM
Michel T
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by Rider1200
I enjoyed watching your videos a lot. Thanks for making and sharing them. Looks like a very fun group.
Originally Posted by primostoy
Enjoyed the video, Hwy. 17 south is a beautiful ride, done it plenty of times, alot of history in Savannah and around the Beaufort area, I used to live in Myrtle Beach along time ago, looks like ya'll had alot of fun...
Originally Posted by MB-WideGlide
Look's like like a good ride with some good friends and a lot of fun. Thanks for posting
Glad you Guys enjoyed it. They are a fun group. Hwy 17 is nice so is the 17 Alt. Marcia does want to go back to Beaufort, SC looks very interesting.

Old 10-07-2010 | 01:42 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Michel T
I will check it out. Are you talking about the Ocala Hog's Annual Toy Run? If so do have a web page of the 18th one at http://michelmarciamotorcycletrips.com/toyrun.html I have made a few trips up and around Lake City, wouldn't mind learning some new routes to take, maybe sometime we can get together.
Be glad to show show you the roundabouts in Lake City anytime ..Have done the ocala toy run and thanks for sharing the link am talking about the HD Forums FL crew Rally check here .. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ocala...ly-2010-a.html

Old 10-07-2010 | 08:23 PM
Michel T
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
Be glad to show show you the roundabouts in Lake City anytime ..Have done the ocala toy run and thanks for sharing the link am talking about the HD Forums FL crew Rally check here .. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ocala...ly-2010-a.html
OK, got the link will be checking the posts to see what will be happening during the Rally. Thanks

Old 10-07-2010 | 11:54 PM
JekyllnHyde
Outstanding HDF Member

Nice video's and good camera work. Those types of rides are always fun. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-08-2010 | 12:29 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member

Very good camera work and editing. Really enjoyed watching it and looks like a great group of friends. Made me home sick though. I grew up in Savannah and Beaufort and sometimes I forget how much I miss that salt water and beautiful coast in that part of the country. Keep enjoying life. You are surrounded with good people.

Old 10-08-2010 | 07:09 AM
Michel T
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by txfxstrider
Very good camera work and editing. Really enjoyed watching it and looks like a great group of friends. Made me home sick though. I grew up in Savannah and Beaufort and sometimes I forget how much I miss that salt water and beautiful coast in that part of the country. Keep enjoying life. You are surrounded with good people.
Glad you enjoyed the videos. Savannah and the coast, your right about the beautiful coast, also a lot of history. Seeing us surrounded with good people tells me you would fit right in, along with others posting here, that's what it's about.....