Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fox Creek - WOW

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 07:09 PM
pottsy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteveFish
Chaps, Jacket, Vest. Wouldn't buy from anyone else, best quality and fantastic customer support.
Don't forget fast shipping. I ordered my jacket on a weekend. It arrived on Tuesday. I was very impressed with that.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i got a belt there i wasn't thrilled with it's cracking and won't last much longer. the tool bag is alright, but i love the lee parks deer tour gloves my wife got me for christmas. their jackets didn't fit me right at all so i went with schott. foxcreek stuff is alright but honestly it was no better than the pakistani leathers i've seen from bikers den or whatever. i don't think their leathers are in schott, vanson, langlitz territory.

Last edited by babalu; 09-29-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:55 PM
BBStacker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OMG, best friggen gloves I have ever owned. Bought them at the International Motorcycle Show in L.B. last year. The rep. literally went 20 + pairs before she was satisfied the gloves would fit correctly when they stretched out. She was right.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Dustball
Road Master

Originally Posted by wideglidebob
there leather comes from china just like harleys
Nope, it's from right here in the USA.

Last edited by Dustball; 09-29-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:55 PM
pottsy
Road Master

Originally Posted by babalu
i got a belt there i wasn't thrilled with it's cracking and won't last much longer. the tool bag is alright, but i love the lee parks deer tour gloves my wife got me for christmas. their jackets didn't fit me right at all so i went with schott. foxcreek stuff is alright but honestly it was no better than the pakistani leathers i've seen from bikers den or whatever. i don't think their leathers are in schott, vanson, langlitz territory.
We're all entitled to our opinions. Yours was at least based on experience instead of the typical "pull it out of my ***" mentality. I do vehemently disagree with the Pakistani leather comment though. I think that is way off base. I think they are well within the quality of Schott, Vanson, or Langlits any day of the week, but that's my opinion.

I have a vest, gloves, belt, tool bag, and most recently a jacket from Fox Creek, and have been nothing but happy, but that's my experience not yours.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Murph63
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Fox Creek belt shows little sign of wear after three years of almost daily use. They sent me the wrong size by accident and put another one in the mail the same day I called along with a prepaid return label to send the first one back. If it ever wears out, I'll buy another one just like it.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Pops
Road Captain

Hell yes Fox Creek. Thought I would be sneaky and by my wife a vest from them for our Anniversary. I be damned if she didn't hand me one that she had stashed for me from the same place. they are great vest, can handle the weather. I will buy more things from them in the future. great bunch of folks....

Old 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pottsy
We're all entitled to our opinions. Yours was at least based on experience instead of the typical "pull it out of my ***" mentality. I do vehemently disagree with the Pakistani leather comment though. I think that is way off base. I think they are well within the quality of Schott, Vanson, or Langlits any day of the week, but that's my opinion.
well don't take that as a negative at all, i bought the jacket below from bikers den and sent it back because the fit wasn't for me, but it was a very solid well made jacket. it seemed like very nice quality and the fox creek seemed about on par.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:55 PM
emm
6th Gear

I read this thread the other night and had the wife put the Grayson jacket on my birthday wishlist. The fact that it's on sale makes it even better. Can't wait for it to get here, and just may have to take a little road trip to go check 'em out at the store. Thanks much for the lead on Fox Creek.

-emm

Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 PM
JimmySGC
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got a heavy lined coat and vest from them. Love them both, great quality.

Quick Reply: Fox Creek - WOW