General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fox Creek - WOW

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Big_Al47
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 93 Likes on 40 Posts

I have my PGR vest from them, awesome quality and great fit. I will be getting my next Jacket from them for sure

Old 09-28-2010, 06:09 PM
mountainpharm
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got off work at 4 PM today and headed straight up to Fox Creek in Independence to pick up some chaps for this weekend's ride up to MD. I took my time to peruse the store and virtually everything I looked at was top-shelf quality -- vests, jackets, gloves, chaps, everything. I ended up leaving with a pair of leather overpants and I got a 10% discount for an in-store purchase to boot. Great folks to deal with. Frankly I've had mixed results from businesses recommended here but I have no reservation giving Fox Creek my full endorsement.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

10% discount for an in-store purchase? That ain't fair to us furiners. Oh wait a minute, I just got an email today saying (almost) everything is 10% off. Whew, I guess they are treating us all equal after all.

Last edited by txfxstrider; 09-28-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:59 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Quite Willing to pay a little for Fox Creek Quality and Service .. One Jacket I got from is 5 years old and still looks new and wear it Lots... Same for their Gloves and Vests as well ..

Old 09-28-2010, 10:07 PM
cdculbertson
Tourer

Got my Commander jacket, pair of deerskin gloves, trifold wallet and windshield bag from Fox Creek and am very happy with them. The jacket is heavy as hell, and of fine quality. I'll definitely do business with them again.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:31 PM
WVNightster
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the vented racing jacket allthough not cheep it is worth every penny.And like others have said the leather is heavy and far better grade than the other jackets I looked at.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Spork
Cruiser

My very recent experience with Fox Creek.

Last Friday I ordered a pair of their Elk Skin Gauntlet gloves.
Monday rolls around and I get a package from FC, Yipeee.
I opened the package and ........ they sent the wrong gloves.

I get on the horn and give them a ring, a very nice lady answered (sorry I don't remember her name). I explained that I did not receive what I ordered (yes I was polite).

Her response was, an immediate and sincere apology and a promise to ship the correct gloves that day. No hassle, no argument, no nothing except a sincere apology and a promise to make it right!

They didn't make me wait until they received the original merchandize back. In fact they sent me a UPS shipping label to ship the first gloves back. Get that? Shipping was on their dime.

Today I received another package from FC with my new gloves.
Even though a mistake was made FC handled it perfectly.

BTW, the Elk skin gloves from FC are Bad A$$. The usual overseas made crap that you find at the dealer and/or bike shops can't compare to the quality of the FC stuff. Simply put, it's good ****.

Last edited by Spork; 09-29-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Fix typos
Old 09-29-2010, 06:39 PM
pottsy
Road Master

Originally Posted by wideglidebob
there leather comes from china just like harleys
If the intent of your post was to make yourself look like an idiot, well done.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:41 PM
pottsy
Road Master

Originally Posted by Spork
My very recent experience with Fox Creek.

Last Friday I ordered a pair of their Elk Skin Gauntlet gloves.
Monday rolls around and I get a package from FC, Yipeee.
I opened the package and ........ they sent the wrong gloves.

I get on the horn and give them a ring, a very nice lady answered (sorry I don't remember her name). I explained that I did not receive what I ordered (yes I was polite).

Her response was, an immediate and sincere apology and a promise to ship the correct gloves that day. No hassle, no argument, no nothing except a sincere apology and a promise to make it right!

They didn't make me wait until they received the original merchandize back. In fact they sent me a UPS shipping label to ship the first gloves back. Get that? Shipping was on their dime.

Today I received another package from FC with my new gloves.
Even though a mistake was made FC handled it perfectly.

BTW, the Elk skin gloves from FC are Bad A$$. The usual overseas made crap that you find at the dealer and/or bike shops can't compare to the quality of the FC stuff. Simply put, it's good ****.
I had a similar experience, only it was my fault in ordering the wrong size. They treated me the same way, even when I told them it was my fault.

I have a vest, some gloves, and just recently got a jacket. Great quality all around.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:56 PM
SteveFish
Advanced

Chaps, Jacket, Vest. Wouldn't buy from anyone else, best quality and fantastic customer support.

Quick Reply: Fox Creek - WOW