General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

150 horse harly gotta love it

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 09:06 AM
sgod1100
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys need to talk to "fastbagger07"...he's running a procharged 107" built by Frank at Dragosbikeworks and it has around 180 hp at the wheel....RELIABLE AS HELL! I have wenting riding with him all day and he didn't have any problems what so ever. From what I am told is that his bike will make over 200 hp...just needs the fuel injectors to do so!

Old 09-27-2010, 09:26 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by XL50#674
If it is not on paper or a vid then it did not happen LOL!
That's why I posted "don't feed the troll" lol

Oh yeah, I just won the powerball and already purchased every favorite motorcycle and musclecar. Sorry, no pics.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:43 AM
djbiker
Road Warrior

It isn't about how much horsepower it makes, it is how it makes horsepower. If I wanted a 500 horse bike, just go get a Boss Hoss with the Corvette engine in it. If I wanted a 200 MPH bike, go get a crotch rocket. I ride a Harley because it is the bike that fits my style and my riding. Perfectly. Kind of like my old leather jacket. There are more expensive jackets out there, but this one fits me and it's mine.

I fell into the horsepower/chrome trap once before. I had over $17k in an 01 Road Star. The last part I added was a chrome starter cover and it cost me $50. I decided to wait to add another piece of chrome until someone mentioned that dang cover, no one ever did.

Now I ride my Heritage with only changes that I have made specifically for me, my comfort, or my style. If no one ever says "Hey cool bike" it is no problem for me. I guess I finally grew up, LOL!

BTW, I get more compliments on my almost stock Heritage than I ever got on $8,000.00 worth of chrome on the Road Star. Just my .02

Old 09-27-2010, 09:46 AM
labcab
Intermediate
Talking

Originally Posted by roqueweiler
mine goes to eleven
It's one louder! LOL

I love that movie

Old 09-27-2010, 09:57 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by djbiker
It isn't about how much horsepower it makes, it is how it makes horsepower. If I wanted a 500 horse bike, just go get a Boss Hoss with the Corvette engine in it. If I wanted a 200 MPH bike, go get a crotch rocket. I ride a Harley because it is the bike that fits my style and my riding. Perfectly. Kind of like my old leather jacket. There are more expensive jackets out there, but this one fits me and it's mine.

I fell into the horsepower/chrome trap once before. I had over $17k in an 01 Road Star. The last part I added was a chrome starter cover and it cost me $50. I decided to wait to add another piece of chrome until someone mentioned that dang cover, no one ever did.

Now I ride my Heritage with only changes that I have made specifically for me, my comfort, or my style. If no one ever says "Hey cool bike" it is no problem for me. I guess I finally grew up, LOL!

BTW, I get more compliments on my almost stock Heritage than I ever got on $8,000.00 worth of chrome on the Road Star. Just my .02
That's because it was a Road Star. lol

Old 09-27-2010, 01:45 PM
sgod1100
Road Captain

The reason you get more compliments on your Heritage is because it's a Harley....not a Road Star!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 01:46 PM
sgod1100
Road Captain

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
That's because it was a Road Star. lol

oops....didn't realize I posted the same thing!!

Old 09-27-2010, 01:49 PM
sgod1100
Road Captain

Instead of getting the Boss Hoss or a crotch rocket it's kind of fun to have something DIFFERENT...that's why a lot of guys (including me) like to make their harley fast......it actually takes some work to do so. Anyone can just go to the bike dealership and buy a 180hp crotch rocket. What fun is that though??

Old 09-27-2010, 03:09 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

So.......still not a lick of proof. Sad, just sad.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

Originally Posted by craneguy
well its Revolution Performance 131 cu inch kit with stage 4 heads true 11 to 1 comp. cams are custom grind w/ 282 and 284 duration 790 lift geardriven 58 mm fuel injection custom balanced crank with the counter balancer's removed for less rotationing mass counterbalancers are knife edged so the people that down other people about what they have or are quick to down other people for what them dont understand either cant afford it or dont know how to do it and the people that think it it is stupid for anything over 100 to 110 other guys think your troll for that much HP when there happy with 75HP
Originally Posted by Jon H
Lets see some pictures!

......... hell, let's see some punctuation & a semblance of sentence structure.
... i appreciate your apparent knowledge & desire to prove it can be done, but my eyes start bleeding trying to follow along.

Quick Reply: 150 horse harly gotta love it