General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Avoid Powersport Superstore

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
elbeNC
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avoid Powersport Superstore

My guess is this has been posted before, but these guys are very deceptive and folks should be reminded.

I was looking for some new brake pads, found a very good price at Powersport Superstore. They advertise same day shipping if ordered by 2:00 pm. The brakes are not quite gone yet so I figured I might as well try them out. I had to pay the extra for UPS ground to get the same day shipping.

Well by three days later, order shows still processing. I couldn't find a number so I thought I would try the live chat (was not live) and was able to leave a message. I asked if it were possible that my order had shipped and the web site just hadn't updated. I get a reply from someone named Jason. He said that because there were multiple items (front and rear brake pads) that extra time was required. I responded that if that were the case his web site should reflect that. He sent back that if you read the help files you could find all this out. I decided since I am not in a great hurry I would wait it out.

Got the email today (exactly one week later) that the order had shipped via USPS (paid for UPS). Guess this will turn out ok, but this company is definitely not on the list any more and customer service sucks.

Just wanted to post so others might avoid the problems.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
shiftharder
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

e-mail them a link to this post - let them see what others are saying about them - perhaps they will try harder next time.