General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycles made before 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 11:51 AM
1320go
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

When any exhaust with out the EPA sticker is illegal it will only take a few seconds to write a ticket. Just pull you over,glance at your pipes and write you up.A road side check point could write hundreds on a good summer day. How many times can we afford that?

Old 09-13-2010, 12:28 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

The EPA has good intentions, but they are a menace to society.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:34 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by csbreeze
Motorycles manufactored before 2013 if more states like California pass this new EPA law and enforce it will make older motorcycles more valuable. Whats your thoughts?
There are a lot of useless goverment nanny state things going on in Cali. The cost will run them broke. The Feds may bail them out once but my guess is they will go bust by 2013.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if you ever ride in calif, with out a gas mask you would understand why they need all these epa laws

Old 09-13-2010, 01:24 PM
panz4ever
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,342 Likes on 1,518 Posts

Originally Posted by BigGdawg
Why would anybody care what Califunnya enacts. In the next civil war, they will be on the enemy side.
Kali born and raised. Vet like my dad and his dad before him. NRA life member since 1956 (courtesy of my grandpa). You might actually believe that crap but there are many like me living here and believe me, we are prepared for the Kommie hoards coming over the hill.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:30 PM
2011 Road Glide Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why would anybody care what Califunnya enacts. In the next civil war, they will be on the enemy side.
And we'll win that one, too!

Old 09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
BigGdawg
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by panz4ever
Kali born and raised. Vet like my dad and his dad before him. NRA life member since 1956 (courtesy of my grandpa). You might actually believe that crap but there are many like me living here and believe me, we are prepared for the Kommie hoards coming over the hill.
I don't doubt there are some but Califunny elects some real whackos to represent them. Nothing of what I posted however is "crap." If you are terming Kommie hoards meaning Pelosi, Waxnose, Boxer, then we are talking the same language but no communists are coming from Asia. You got them among you with the aforementioned as prominent Kommies

Old 09-13-2010, 01:35 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

Since the public does not understand us, doesnt want to understand us, and are bias against us this new law is just something to use against us. Bikers have been seen as trash since the first motorcycle was made.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

I don't doubt there are some but Califunny elects some real whackos to represent them. Nothing of what I posted however is "crap." If you are terming Kommie hoards meaning Pelosi, Waxnose, Boxer, then we are talking the same language but no communists are coming from Asia. You got them among you with the aforementioned as prominent Kommies
Ok I agree with that.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nixon, Reagan, Schwarzenegger...

Quick Reply: Motorcycles made before 2013