General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers beat down cager

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Nubz
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny69
They must not have beat him bad enough as he was still able to count to 15.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:34 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bike hit the mans arm while trying to pass. We got one side of the story and thats all if there is another side of the story.

Ok he said 15 bikers beat his car. WHO ELSE SAW IT? Is he trying to file for insurance as a totaled car? Why did he not drive awy? He was in a car and he could have run over the bikes and bikers. No gun? Why not what kept him there?

All in all from what I hear its just a bunch of stupid junk. His car is no good now that he lost 2 windshields and a mirror? Ok thats dumb also. The car must have been junk for it to be junk now.

He could by lying and far as his broke arm who know he might have been caught at another man's wife's house. He could have staged the whole thing to cover up humping another man's wife from his wife. His wife might say, honey how did you brake your arm? Oh baby 15 bikers did it. I counted each one has they beat up our car baby. See baby I am on TV its the truth. Yea Right.

I CALL BULL!!!

Last edited by csbreeze; 09-07-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:35 PM
dano309
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

YEAH BABY WE'RE BACK.....coming soon.....WILD HOGS - the sequel (part 2)..........lol

WILDER HOGS

Old 09-07-2010, 06:39 PM
LozoB
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard they were all riding 70's Honda's.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:43 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Reminder to self: When slowing down & turning left, use the mirror or you may get hurt.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member
Received 466 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by csbreeze
Bike hit the mans arm while trying to pass. We got one side of the story and thats all if there is another side of the story.

Ok he said 15 bikers beat his car. WHO ELSE SAW IT? Is he trying to file for insurance as a totaled car? Why did he not drive awy? He was in a car and he could have run over the bikes and bikers. No gun? Why not what kept him there?

All in all from what I hear its just a bunch of stupid junk. His car is no good now that he lost 2 windshields and a mirror? Ok thats dumb also. The car must have been junk for it to be junk now.

He could by lying and far as his broke arm who know he might have been caught at another man's wife's house. He could have staged the whole thing to cover up humping another man's wife from his wife. His wife might say, honey how did you brake your arm? Oh baby 15 bikers did it. I counted each one has they beat up our car baby. See baby I am on TV its the truth. Yea Right.

I CALL BULL!!!
Sounds like the true story to me.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:56 PM
TattoodCaptain
Road Warrior
Received 951 Likes on 399 Posts

One less Plymouth Sundance to worry about .........

Old 09-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LozoB
I heard they were all riding 70's Honda's.

What's wrong with 70's Hondas? I'd love to have a few of them myself (again).

I'm not a big fan of vigilante justice. But none of us know what actually happened, and I can envision situations where I would be mighty tempted to trash a man's car. The only people who know what really happened are the ones who were there.

The main regret I see is, the bikers won't be able to use the legal system to sue the bastard. If they had remained calm and called the police, they could drive the SOB nuts for years to come in the courts. And maybe gotten some vindication. But sometimes I can see that a more "immediate justice" is preferred.

No one got killed. No one even got seriously hurt. Maybe the news reports will make a couple of otherwise careless a-holes look twice next time a motorcycle is in their vicinity. In that sense, I thank the bikers for their service!

Mark

Old 09-07-2010, 07:00 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Well, ya gotta understand--people today are angrier than they've ever been, & getting angrier by the day. The economy,gummint, & society in general serve to make what was once a fender bender into a potential life & death situation. Bikers are tired of car drivers having zero concern on the road for them. I don't condone their behavior, but at the same time I can understand it. Car hits biker--biker loses life or is screwed up for months,gets months Of rehab & smashed sled--car driver gets slap on the wrist. Were they sportclowns or Harley riders? I know if I duked out every cage driver who did something stupid while I was on my sled, I'd hafta take a second job just to keep me in Ace wrist bandages.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Nubz
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hollowpoint
Reminder to self: When slowing down & turning left, use the mirror or you may get hurt.
and keep your freaking arm inside the car lol

Quick Reply: Bikers beat down cager