General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers beat down cager

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree that alot of cagers need there lights punched out and I came across a few of them in the last week or so, but still I did not do nothing more than flick them off. 15 guys on one is just great. Yeah us riders do not need that kind of image at all and now when someone sees a group of bikes out they are going to think are they going to attck me? Well hope the guys arm heals up fast.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:06 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
His arm was hanging out the window when the bike hit, screwing up his arm.
Some might have misunderstood that for getting roughed up. I did the first time I read it.
no really, in the article, second sentence it states:

"State police said the attackers were a group of about 15 motorcyclists who reportedly roughed up the driver of a car following a problem on the road"

Last edited by babalu; 09-08-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:24 AM
FLST rider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first thought upon reading this was, Oh my goodness, what must the surburban soccer mom's think of us now! All the hard work out the window because of a few scoundrels............

Old 09-08-2010, 08:25 AM
aliass
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the bikers should have jumped in the car and analy raped the driver and his passanger just like it the joke .

a woman died of diarrhoea after geting ****ed in the *** by 5 bikers in a vintage car . a police spokesman said it was a " pretty shity gang bang " .

this thread is way to serious .

Old 09-08-2010, 08:32 AM
simpkinst
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

" despite double yellow lines. "

so this jackass tries to pass on a double yellow, it doesn't work out so well, and its the cars fault?

Sounds like 15 a**holes to me. Are they tough guys now that the 15 of them beat up 1 guy?

Idiots.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 AM
cotnballs
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The dude in the car is totally embellishing, come on it does read like a SOA episode. It was probably like 5 bikers and the guy he hit probably did all the smashing while his buddies just laughed their asses off. A Sundance, it was probably a POS before they even touched it and he is trying to get something out of it. As far as the witness, it was probably someone in the car with him. Don’t believe every thing you read. I find this kind of funny!

Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 AM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SteveO-ll
After reading all of this, I am glad I just consider myself a motorcyclist.
+1 I have never been a biker just a motorcyclist

Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 AM
SeaHag
Road Master

I'm calling B.S. to the whole story. This "victim" obviously embellishes quite a lot if he's reporting **** like this:
"Before they fled, one of the motorcyclists threw a soda can through a back window of the car, causing it to shatter, police said. The can struck the dashboard of the car and exploded."
As a kid playing ball in the street, I've seen many car windows and windshield take a damn hard hit and not break, that his telling that not only will the pop can take out the back window, but then travel with enough velocity from the broken back window to the front passenger area to "explode" on the dash.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

More like 3 kids on mopeds, the can story is pure BS

Originally Posted by cotnballs
The dude in the car is totally embellishing, come on it does read like a SOA episode. It was probably like 5 bikers and the guy he hit probably did all the smashing while his buddies just laughed their asses off. A Sundance, it was probably a POS before they even touched it and he is trying to get something out of it. As far as the witness, it was probably someone in the car with him. Don’t believe every thing you read. I find this kind of funny!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:11 AM
TXCOMMISH
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dog Father
Angelo Couyou of Peach Bottom did not want to talk about what happened to him, he doesn’t want any more problems.
Or more likely, he doesn't wanna get caught lying his a$$ off about what really happened. Usually when a victim or a witness clams up it's because they were full of sh*t in the first place.

Quick Reply: Bikers beat down cager