General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great experience with powder coater

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 04:53 AM
Original Junior
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great experience with powder coater

Just wanted to let you all know of my experience with a powder coater I recently did business with. Check the link below. Many have probably seen their stuff. Well I bought a horn cover from them then sent out my HD billet air cleaner to get coated in the wrinkle black to match. All turned out great. About a week ago I noticed that my horn cover was chipping. I contact Rick Fabris (one of the owners) and he said he'd square me away for free. I sent my old one in to get recoated but received an e-mail today that it didn't turn out quite right so they are sending me a completely new one! This is what I call great customer service. I had the horn cover since December 05 yet he still helped me out at no cost. If you guys & gals are looking for some quality work with great customer service and backing check them out. Here's a link to them. I am in no way connected to this business. I am just a VERY HAPPY customer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harle...29606505QQrdZ1

Old 09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
wesd41
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Great experience with powder coater

Looks good. How close does the wrinkle black match HD's wrinkle black?

Old 09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Original Junior
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great experience with powder coater

Exact match. I couldn't be happier and I'm an **** SOB with my stuff. God bless my house builder, he thought I had a previous bad experience or was just some type of ****. I could have touched up the small chip on the horn cover if I wasn't so crazy, no one would have noticed..except ME! That is why I'm so pleased with this vendor. He quickly responded to my e-mail and without question said send it back.