General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think drugs may have been involved

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010 | 03:28 PM
jailsgt
|
Intermediate
Default I think drugs may have been involved

JERSEY CITY -- A motorcyclist evading police died in a crash Saturday night, and officers said they found 169 vials of cocaine at the scene that belonged to him.
Joseph Taylor, 33, led officers on a short pursuit leading up to the deadly crash, according to the accident report.

0Share

Taylor allegedly ran a stop sign and a red light, and was traveling at a high rate of speed on his Suzuki motorcycle just after 10 p.m. Police pursued, but Taylor quickly acclerated away then crashed on Fulton Avenue.
He crashed into a Ford Windstar minivan, and was taken to Jersey City Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers discovered a pothole in the road leading up to crash scene, but could not say whether it caused the accident.
Police also discovered a white plastic bag containing the cocaine on the ground between the motorcycle and Taylor’s body.

Old 08-22-2010 | 03:30 PM
BBStacker
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by jailsgt
JERSEY CITY -- A motorcyclist evading police died in a crash Saturday night, and officers said they found 169 vials of cocaine at the scene that belonged to him.
Joseph Taylor, 33, led officers on a short pursuit leading up to the deadly crash, according to the accident report.

0Share

Taylor allegedly ran a stop sign and a red light, and was traveling at a high rate of speed on his Suzuki motorcycle just after 10 p.m. Police pursued, but Taylor quickly acclerated away then crashed on Fulton Avenue.
He crashed into a Ford Windstar minivan, and was taken to Jersey City Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers discovered a pothole in the road leading up to crash scene, but could not say whether it caused the accident.
Police also discovered a white plastic bag containing the cocaine on the ground between the motorcycle and Taylor’s body.

It wasn't his it fell out of the mini van when the soccer mom dumped it.

Old 08-22-2010 | 03:33 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member

Gene pool just got an improvement. It's always amazed me how somebody doing something illegal will drive or ride in a way to attract the LEOs attention. World's Dumbest Criminals.

Old 08-22-2010 | 03:45 PM
08rock
Road Master

Young Dumb and full of C_m. Its a shame he lost his life

Old 08-22-2010 | 04:26 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member

The guys Dead may he rest in Peace. Dope on the ground don't mean it was his. He's gone thats what sucks.

Old 08-22-2010 | 04:55 PM
harleyphoenix
Road Captain

Do some of you people really believe everything you read or hear?

Old 08-22-2010 | 05:01 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member

Well Considering it's Jersey City and it was a Suzuki, I'll bet he was a drug dealer.. I mean I'd hate to "profile" but I work up there and kinda see that all the time.. So ya. I believe it was his drugs and he was trying to get away...

Not everyone is "set up" by LE cause they're a "Biker".

Old 08-22-2010 | 05:14 PM
32vld
Road Master

Dam soccer moms, they'll time and time again will plant stuff on their biker victim to throw the heat off of themselves.

Old 08-22-2010 | 05:18 PM
VaRider
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by carlo
The guys Dead may he rest in Peace. Dope on the ground don't mean it was his. He's gone thats what sucks.

Riiiggghhhtttt. I have a bridge I'm willing to sell if you need one.

Old 08-22-2010 | 05:27 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by VaRider
Riiiggghhhtttt. I have a bridge I'm willing to sell if you need one.
The Guy was someone's Son,Brother,maybe Father, Husband. He's dead gone. I don't Judge. My he rest in Peace.

Quick Reply: I think drugs may have been involved