General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Cool Video from the Tail of the Dragon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 05:37 PM
32vld
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bear_925
I thought the goal was to color in the lines...

I've never been but is the point of Deals Gap to thrash your bike or have a scenic ride, idk?

Not impressed but maybe harder than it looks.
So your saying it's ok for these guy's to put not just their life and property at risk but other's as well because they can't stay in their lane?

Point of Deals gap is to enjoy it.

Again you can't stay in your lane you can't handle that speed, your bike can't handle what it is being asked to do, both.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:45 PM
32vld
Road Master

"Yellow wolf can ride. He was in control the whole way. Did drift to the yellow line too much, but he was in control and could have pulled back right at any time. Thanx for the video."

You can't stay in your lane your going to fast for your skills, the bike can't cut it, both.

You want to ride the asphalt from edge to edge then get on a race track.

If your judgement is that poor that you can't keep your bike in your lane or worse decide to drift wide on purpose risking the life of other's just to go faster then the road will allow is nothing to be proud of.

People are human and can/do drift from their lane. To repeatedly choose to do so and admire it is nothing to be proud of.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Johnny_Ringo
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bear_925
I thought the goal was to color in the lines...

I've never been but is the point of Deals Gap to thrash your bike or have a scenic ride, idk?

Not impressed but maybe harder than it looks.
the goal is for everyone to meet at the store...wait in line 20 minutes to buy a trinket...walk over to the tree of shame...listen to your buddy tell you how awesome it is...then get stuck behind 20 miatas both times you take it...

it was okay, but way too crowded when i went. i guess its better during the week, but i enjoyed 28 more than the dragon.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Bear_925
Tourer

oh thanks Johnny LOL,

Oond I just meant, it did not look like he was doing a good job, but the other sure could whip that goldwing around..

Old 08-23-2010, 07:17 AM
joeschmoe
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Typical rider OVERDRIVING his capabilities on teh Dragon....This guy needs to STAY HOME and NOT RIDE the Dragon...Just another statistic waiting to happen!!!