General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Cool Video from the Tail of the Dragon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 07:16 AM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Comments on youtube video disabled...........too many people telling the guy what a jerk he is? Watched it all the way through wondering when he was going to take himself or others out.

While he is lucky that didn't happen I am not a bit surprised there was a cop at the north end waiting to pull him over or mop him up. He got lucky there too however I would not post this if I were Hemrick Performance as how to ride a Road King on the Dragon........how not too more appropriate.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:34 AM
FroggyFatBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

the guy definititley took some chances. more than i ever would. i don't think the video was sped up as others suggested, the engine sound was too consistent and the reflection of him in the w/shield was too smooth also.

i would like to ride that tail some day.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:17 AM
MR SLEEPY
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=MR SLEEPY;7177210]I was surfing on YouTube. and found this video.. I enjoyed it and thought I would share it with you all... Besure and watch it all the way thru.. the ending is Awesome...
http://www.you
I agree with you all the old boy took alot of chances.. and could have gotten his self and other's hurt or Killed.. I've never been on the Tail of the dragon, but have heard alot of stories about people that have been hurt and some that have died.. I heard awhile back that a guy came up missing and six months later a guy crashed and there beside of him was a wreaked bike and the remains of the guy that was missing.. I'm sorry if I offended some of you all with this video.. I won't make that mistake again.. I would never run thru there like that ,But I thought it was cool to take the ride thru the camera or Video.. Have a good day..Tom

Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 AM
FroggyFatBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

i don't think you need to apologize. you didn't make the video, some like it, some don't.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 AM
xwhyz1959
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 1,798 Likes on 535 Posts

Hell, anybody can ride over their head. He's an ******* for riding the Dragon like that. I'm sure everybody that seen him thought the same as well. Especailly the bikers going the other way.

Last edited by xwhyz1959; 08-22-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:58 AM
paulhog
Tourer
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

[quote=MR SLEEPY;7178644]
Originally Posted by MR SLEEPY
I was surfing on YouTube. and found this video.. I enjoyed it and thought I would share it with you all... Besure and watch it all the way thru.. the ending is Awesome...
I agree with you all the old boy took alot of chances.. and could have gotten his self and other's hurt or Killed.. I've never been on the Tail of the dragon, but have heard alot of stories about people that have been hurt and some that have died.. I heard awhile back that a guy came up missing and six months later a guy crashed and there beside of him was a wreaked bike and the remains of the guy that was missing.. I'm sorry if I offended some of you all with this video.. I won't make that mistake again.. I would never run thru there like that ,But I thought it was cool to take the ride thru the camera or Video.. Have a good day..Tom
Hey Tom, don't sweat offending anyone. Keep on posting. Take it easy!

Old 08-22-2010, 10:01 AM
xwhyz1959
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 1,798 Likes on 535 Posts

[quote=MR SLEEPY;7178644]
Originally Posted by MR SLEEPY
I was surfing on YouTube. and found this video.. I enjoyed it and thought I would share it with you all... Besure and watch it all the way thru.. the ending is Awesome...
No apology needed from you my friend. No offense taken either. Just reminded us that there will always be buttholes on the road. Funny thing is he's probably one of those that bitch about the cagers being ******** all the time.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Pappy 05 Heritage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You don't need to apologize, the guy in the video was the one riding like an idiot.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:14 AM
mavrickFLHR
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Kumite
The best of the Deals Gap video is the one of Yellow Wolf on his Honda Gold Wing.

He is an awsome rider on powerful and nimble bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo

I'm glad I am not the only one who see's this guy on his road king as an accident waiting to happen.. and yep, yellow wolf can ride..

mavrick

Old 08-22-2010, 10:29 AM
rodnock
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets give a lot of credit to the guy in the yellow wolf video that has the camera on his bike.
He rode just as good as the yellow bike. And maintained a safe following distance as well.

Quick Reply: A Cool Video from the Tail of the Dragon.