General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Riding App

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by edilgdaor

To all those people who ARE capable of handling a little extra information while driving or riding, I'm sorry. I don't notice those people. I notice the people who hit me more than I notice the competent drivers.
Absolutly correct. Everytime I see some MORON doing stupid things on the road, it seems that when I look closer, they are nearly always holding a phone to thier ear. Most either drive far too slowly, or drift far too much.

I personally believe that Cell phones should be outlawed while driving, or at least limited to use with a hands free set-up. Anything other than these Bozo's holding the phone to thier ear and "Trying" to drive safely in traffic.

While I agree that a Cell phone does have its place in our society, use while driving is NOT one of those things that I feel is more important that the safety of myself and others on our highways.

Driving is a Privledge, One that you must earn in order to keep, and not paying attention is bound to get yourself, or more likely, someone else killed.