General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HUGE mistake involving wife...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 06:34 AM
geezer glide 56
Road Warrior
Received 102 Likes on 38 Posts

I guess that is one thing that is good about helmet laws...If you live in a state where they are required and you don't carry a spare helmet...It keeps you from screwing up.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

unless your out with the boys in a town far far away from anyone your wife might hear it from, never put anyone that isnt related to you on the back seat except your wife unless of course shes already said she doesnt mind, even then be leary

Old 08-14-2010, 08:18 AM
oneroadking
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys , guys , guys . My wife won't ride with me. She said I ride like a mad man ! If she won't another one will

Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Classic Eagle
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This sure is a long thread and a tough subject. My wife told me that if she ever saw or herd of another female on "her" seat, she would take a baseball bat to the bike. I responded with.. And that will be the last day you ever walk on gods green earth. NOW..The truth is really this.. It IS her seat and she has EARNED ownership of it. She has been on back with me through thick and thin and in all kinds of weather all around this country. Cant ask anymore than that! Only riders are family or friends and the friends thing is only with her permission. My wife trusts me and I trust her. We both enjoy our rides and have been togather 26 years. Why would I throw that away for something trivial as a ride on a motorcycle.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
unless your out with the boys in a town far far away from anyone your wife might hear it from, never put anyone that isnt related to you on the back seat except your wife unless of course shes already said she doesnt mind, even then be leary
...... they don't always mean it, when they say they don't mind. Might be testing you to see how you proceed. Some might call it a "trap".

Some wives might not even realize that they mind, until after it happens.

As I said earlier, picture her getting a ride from an old (male) acquaintance. Then picture what that bike seat does for her libido.
No brainer.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like your wife has deep insecurity issues. Been married 40 years, she's ridden on the back of other men's bikes (which she doesn't much care for because she's developed a trust for my riding ability....to the point I can be scaring the **** out myself and she somehow thinks I've got it together) and I've had a few other women on the back of my bike. It ain't no big deal. All porking involves riding, but not all riding involves porking.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Weed's Ironscoot
Cruiser

Originally Posted by yankeeflyer72
......... and **** against you, pressed against your back or ***.......
If her **** are pressed against your *** then she needs a better bra to hold them saggy things up.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:52 PM
BLK08ROCKERC
Road Captain

I guess I'm azz-backwards on this one. My lets me ride other women on the back of the bike when ever I want to. I have also let her ride with some of my friends. Now that being said, we trust each other. If I didn't trust her I wouldn't be married to her.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:53 PM
BLK08ROCKERC
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Weed's Ironscoot
If her **** are pressed against your *** then she needs a better bra to hold them saggy things up.
Ha Ha! What he said!

Old 08-14-2010, 01:33 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is the passenger seat I've had since I got rid of my wife. I'm looking for a good bitch that can actually sit on this that I can take home....

Attached Thumbnails HUGE mistake involving wife...-aug-2010-013.jpg  

Quick Reply: HUGE mistake involving wife...