General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So what id the deal with Sport bike riders????

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 05:43 PM
badwhine
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mavrickFLHR
plus 1..

I mean... what's the point.. ride what you like and quit worryin' about what other people are doing.. as far as people pullin' stupid moves while ridin'.. ride long enough and you'll realize that sort of none sense isn't limited to sport bikes.. it ain't rocket science..

mavrick
"What's the point"? I think there is a tremendous amount of ego invested in these toys and the, mine is bigger and better then yours syndrome is at play here. Motorcycle riders are just goofy! Each has their own costume, all claim to be the best, and none understand each other.

Old 08-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Ratster
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked Cricket
Get a lil' too much sun this weekend Ratster? I could care less who waves to who, and as for respect, it's earned not given, the OPs here are dissin' sport riders for no other reason than how they percieve them. No respect for anyone who ownes a HD? Say what? That's all I've owned since 1979, but I am right about one thing, half the luggers and losers out there are riding HDs, probably you included, they should go back to where they came from, riding the horse they were riding before polluting our pool.. get out of the sun and get yourself a cold one, fire up your golf cart and go play a round, or get your tennis racket out, something more your speed...isn't your wife calling you saying the lemonade's ready? Hey, gotta run, this thread belongs under the "Snobs Ridin Harleys" directory, I took a wrong turn coming here, too many YMCA boys in this thread... C YA!
There is only one "OP" in any given thread. I was only referring to you and no other sport bike riders. You deserve no respect when you don't give it nor have you earned any, especially when you lie. You definitely took a wrong turn to get here. Try again after you grow up.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:01 PM
kerrycorcoran
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ride what you enjoy. If you're noticing something odd about how a sport rider rides, go out and test drive some - see what it's about. I have both, have rode both for years, inclusive of moto-x, quads, etc. Bottom line is they can all be fun and they have their share of "clowns' associated with their ride. Can't deny when I was younger I was a clown in too many circles; now I guess am still a clown, just less circles.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Jus Cruisin
Funny stuff..... I get a kick out of some cruiser dudes with highway pegs set so they look like they are at the OB/GYN and ready for an exam.
How else you gonna air out your nut sack?

Iee those sport bike riders sitting like that all the time, never knew it was for comfort.

Now tell me why that knuckle head sport bike rider felt it was necessary to pull up next to me on the freeway in the middle of town at 5 AM, look over at me while I was doing 65 MPH, pull the clutch in, rev it up, drop a gear and take off like his *** was on fire? I'm still in awe.

Last edited by SleeplessinVegas; 08-09-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:32 PM
mcrider1
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SleeplessinVegas

Iee those sport bike riders sitting like that all the time, never knew it was for comfort.

Now tell me why that knuckle head sport bike rider felt it was necessary to pull up next to me on the freeway in the middle of town at 5 AM, look over at me while I was doing 65 MPH, pull the clutch in, rev it up, drop a gear and take off like his *** was on fire? I'm still in awe.
Because he could?

Old 08-09-2010, 06:45 PM
laytonj1
Cruiser

Probably related to the a$$clown on the LOUD piped softail that just had to grab a big handful of throttle while right next to my open window of my cage. We were the only two vehicles on that road for miles...

Jim

Old 08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

just to **** you off?

chill out, kick back, wave goodby and FUGETABOWDET