General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1% Encounter in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Cabocarl
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooter_trash_1
Is some seriously funny $hit! LOTFL!
Yep, us Ohio guys are friggin hysterical!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:32 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,244 Likes on 1,851 Posts

Originally Posted by heymoej
i actually found a whole new front end that night,with there help.....i was back on the road in 2 days thanx to them.......

long ago,back around 79 I was on a scooter bar hopping....i came out of the local bar where there were some 1%er having a good time there at that bar....3 of them came and pulled the damned front end off my scooter!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:33 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,518 Likes on 8,456 Posts

Here's my story. When I was very young in the70's and living in Bradenton Fl. Me and my girl were on our way to the beach one early afternoon.

Riding down Cortez Rd. a single lane road each way, on our way to Anna Marie Island, up ahead a bike pulled off to the side in the sand. I said look baby lets stop, I have some tools. So as I pulled over, then I saw the 3 peice patch.

Well I have talked to "bikers" before, no problem there and I did not consider myself a biker at the time, like allot of you guys should .......... j/k
So I walks up and say, do you need any help? Big burly bearded biker dude says, No, I'm just putting it on reserve. I say OK and him and his OL ride off..

Me and my girl make it to the beach and after awhile of walking up the beach we come across a bunch of bikes. Well I wanna go look at the bikes, no touch, look only of course. My Daddy taught me that.

So, we go looking at these maybe 60 bikes and, yes it's a big MC. I won't call it here, but iif you have to know PM me and I will. So anyway to make a longer story shorter, as we walked around the bikes the guy I stopped for was sitting on top of a picnic table.

I walked over to him, "bikers" were everywhere, and I say. Cool you made it? He said, something like hahaha Yep. Wanna beer?

So, come to find out he just happened to be the president of the local chapter and he remembered me. ( I know it was just an hour and a half ago that I offered help). And he thanked me for stopping.

So, he, (the club) "made" us stay there and drink beer and smoke weed for the rest of the day and most of the night.

And that's how it started.............Damn Bikers.......

Last edited by JW1200; 08-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:43 PM
6023zub
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While I was on a road trip some time back, I helped out a distressed motorist. My help was unsolicited. Later on my boss called to tell me that I had gotten a raise in pay. Wonders never cease to amaze me.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
So, he, (the club) "made" us stay there and drink beer and smoke weed for the rest of he day and most of the night.

And that's how it started.............Damn Bikers.......
JW, I would blame the "bikers" too.
I am sort of hoping that the same thing happens to me tomorrow on my way to Sturgis.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Roadie09
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ktm_scott

I DID get to crash a peace demonstration in Santa Fe put on by a bunch of whack job clueless dorks. The sign read "war is not the answer" Pic attached. My tie dyed Stroker's Ice House shirt must've blended in well enough that they didn't notice me walking through their little show.

LMAO, classic. I love it.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:59 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,518 Likes on 8,456 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
JW,
I am sort of hoping that the same thing happens to me tomorrow on my way to Sturgis.
Hell yeah.........Me too!! Just pass on the blunts and you'll be OK... Careful on the road there T-Dub!!

Old 08-05-2010, 10:28 PM
TXCOMMISH
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ktm_scott

I DID get to crash a peace demonstration in Santa Fe put on by a bunch of whack job clueless dorks. The sign read "war is not the answer" Pic attached. My tie dyed Stroker's Ice House shirt must've blended in well enough that they didn't notice me walking through their little show.

LOL!!! You're killin me man!!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:00 AM
heymoej
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dawg
long ago,back around 79 I was on a scooter bar hopping....i came out of the local bar where there were some 1%er having a good time there at that bar....3 of them came and pulled the damned front end off my scooter!
now thats funny........

by the way,do you want to buy it back?

lol.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:31 AM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by phrogflyer
regardless of the outcome you did the right thing. good on ya for helping someone out.
+1, Great job on your part

Quick Reply: 1% Encounter in AZ