General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Independence, Mo targeting Bikers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 12:10 AM
Grand-Dragon
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh dear, the "why did you revive this ____ year old thread?" Police are still out enforcing the "Law"

It's an interesting thread that has no expiration date. Aren't members always complaining that you should use the search function for old threads and answers..?

Besides mr old thread police, you tuned in to throw in your 10 cents. It must have been interesting ?

Old 06-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Thickraybans
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Other Sheep
But what if you're not a criminal, not into any kind of criminal activities and are not wanted for any kind of criminal offenses? And are not carrying any kind of illegal substances or whatever? What then?

Let 'em look all they want. They're looking for somebody else. Somebody else that might get a little riled if they want to look through their stuff.

My son made an interesting comment about stuff like this the other day. It's the criminally minded that don't like it. I wonder why?
I have a great grandfather, grandfather, uncles, cousins, buried in Arlington because we believe our rights are worth fighting for. Any one who thinks those rights should not be honored, should feel welcome to move their *** to China, and good riddance to them.

Old 06-14-2014, 06:57 AM
rapid49
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hippie49
and I have had friends that were cops that would brag about what they did and how they got away with it. Some real nice company you were keeping.
Yea I've hung out with some not so nice people over the years. Notice I said had as in past tense.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:05 AM
3408pete
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chromedome09
One name...
Steve Cook... Independence MO... Hates bikers. One of the top dogs of the national biker gang task force and Metro drug task force.

Here you go.. I live at ground Zero.. One reason I am not wearing a patch now.
http://www.undercover.org/biker2009.htm

He has the mentality that all Harley riders are gun toting, meth dealers.

Link isn't very good-----------Independance is a ghetto full of drugs and hookers. Maybe this asshat should just stick to cleaning his own closet and leave the harassment for the pros in KS. The shooting
i talked about in another thread that KHP did in Thomas Co has the bills coming in now almost hitting $300000 at this point over a toy gun and a woman wanting to give a blow job for gas money

Old 06-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,945 Likes on 4,025 Posts

"For crying out loud. This is a 4 year old thread that someone revived." roadking2000

This:

"Oh dear, the "why did you revive this ____ year old thread?" Police are still out enforcing the "Law" It's an interesting thread that has no expiration date. Aren't members always complaining that you should use the search function for old threads and answers..? Besides mr old thread police, you tuned in to throw in your 10 cents. It must have been interesting ?" Grand-Dragon.

Right on the money. Not sure why roadking2000 selected my comment to reply to.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:17 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 17,061 Likes on 8,668 Posts

Originally Posted by Thickraybans
I have a great grandfather, grandfather, uncles, cousins, buried in Arlington because we believe our rights are worth fighting for. Any one who thinks those rights should not be honored, should feel welcome to move their *** to China, and good riddance to them.

Old 06-14-2014, 02:04 PM
roadking2000
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 128 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Ikelove
"For crying out loud. This is a 4 year old thread that someone revived." roadking2000

This:

"Oh dear, the "why did you revive this ____ year old thread?" Police are still out enforcing the "Law" It's an interesting thread that has no expiration date. Aren't members always complaining that you should use the search function for old threads and answers..? Besides mr old thread police, you tuned in to throw in your 10 cents. It must have been interesting ?" Grand-Dragon.

Right on the money. Not sure why roadking2000 selected my comment to reply to.
I'll tell you why. If you checked around a bit the OP of this old thread hasn't posted a damn thing for over 3 years. Do you really think he's around and is going to answer the question?

Old 06-14-2014, 02:33 PM
acunn1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thickraybans
That's the entire thing right there...we have a Constitutional right against unwarranted searches!!! Not that we have anything to hide, but we are just asserting Our Rights!!

Old 06-14-2014, 03:43 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,041 Likes on 17,930 Posts

Originally Posted by 3408pete
Link isn't very good-----------Independance is a ghetto full of drugs and hookers. Maybe this asshat should just stick to cleaning his own closet and leave the harassment for the pros in KS. The shooting
i talked about in another thread that KHP did in Thomas Co has the bills coming in now almost hitting $300000 at this point over a toy gun and a woman wanting to give a blow job for gas money
No kidding it was low rent when I lived out that way and my daughter & grandkids still live there . Last time I was through it looked like tweaker central .

Old 06-14-2014, 05:17 PM
3408pete
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was going over to load about a month ago when I saw a black male and a white female walking in the center of the road(can't remember which one) when he hit her. She took off running and with the skill of a pro baseball pitcher pegged her in the head from a decent distance with a full can of beer. I yelled at her to jump on the step and hold on . About 4 blocks away at a red light I let her off. I thought the car behind me was just a car but it was a undercover cop and he gave me a ticket for her for no seatbelt----------even though he saw the whole thing. He made a bold statement that the people who lived there deserved to be hit.

Quick Reply: Independence, Mo targeting Bikers?