General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

They are steeling my bike!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 04:40 AM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: They are steeling my bike!!!!!!!

US Auto Management Aka Executive Auto Management ripoff, breach of contract, stall tactics, lying, will not furnish legal binding contract Upland, Woodland Hills, San Diego, Bellflower, Stockton California *REBUTTAL Owner of company ..We do help people! Watch what you say!

Company
US (Executive) Auto Management
Address:
2335 West Foothill Blvd.
Upland California 91786
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
909-981-3553
Fax:

This company defaults on its' Payment Guarantee and then lies to its' customers about making the payments.

I entered into a contract with US Auto Management (now Executive Auto Management) in June of 2003. I was very skeptical about this program and tried to do some homework on it by looking on this site and with the Better Business Bureau. I also did some name dropping on several search engines, and came up with nothing. I finally started asking around and still nada.

So I read and re-read (3x) the contract into which I was going to enter. It seemed fairly legit and there was a Payment Guarantee to boot. The Guarantee states that if the Permissive User (the person that is going to use my car) defaults (doesn't make his monthly payment) for any reason, that US Auto Management would cure the default by making the payment itself.
Seems fairly simple and kinda sounded too good to be true.

Apparently it was. The first three months went by and 2 out of 3 pmts were late, but they were made. I thought OK just some minor glitches to be ironed out since the 3rd pmt was on time. Then I had to move...look out because the contract says that if I move that its imperative that US Auto Management know immediately. I guess so I can be the first one they scratch off of their payment guarantee list because I haven't got dime since.

Wait it gets better, my repeated demands for the copy of the signed contract have been completely avoided, in fact on two occasions I have been lied to and told the first time that it was faxed and the second time that it was mailed. Without the signed contract I have no idea who is using my vehicle or even where it is. Not to be one who is too easy on them I started demanding who was using my vehicle and to have it repossessed the 2nd month that it was unpaid (actually the 3rd month because I made a pmt).

By this time I am not up for anymore games, and I tell them that once the car is repoed, not to do anything to the vehicle until the payments are made up to date. But again they did what they wanted and let someone sign into my vehicle so they can collect their "down payment" fee. I almost went nuts and demanded that I have the name and address of the permissive user that was now under contract. The name does not exist at the phone number they gave me and the person on the other end says they dont know anyone by the names of either the company US Auto Management or by the liars that work there.

It would behoove everyone that reads this thread not to do any business with any of these companies, or any company that is similar to their practices. For your sake and the sake of your credit, DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR VEHICLE!!! If you would like to find out more or if you have any doubts, do thorough searches on this website or the message boards on carsearch.com. This company's credentials were pulled from the BBB, go figure. If I had found that message board, I would have never allowed this to happen.

ps. I called my attorney today and if there are people out there who would like to fight this company for similar practices, tell your story on this website...
more to follow. Oh and US Auto (aka) Executive Auto Management please try have some self respect and don't try to reply by slandering me, that's an immediate "I'm guilty" plea.

Michael
Fenton, Missouri
U.S.A.

I am not sure how all this relates but I am sure it does, The same company pulling similar practices was once at the 13001 Cave Creek address

Old 08-31-2006, 04:41 AM
vegashd
Banned

US Automanagement
(602) 943-9394
9122 N Cave Creek Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85020

Old 08-31-2006, 04:41 AM
vegashd
Banned

www.usautomanagementllc.com
its an old webstie

Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 AM
vegashd
Banned

US Auto Management/Auto Pament Solutions ripoff- Sub Leased my vehicle and have not payments since October Phoenix Arizona *Consumer Suggestion ..Info that nobody at KFYI would ever help you get a hold of!

US Auto Management/Auto Pament Solutions
Address:
13001 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix Arizona 85022
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
623-580-0734
Fax:

I placed my 2004 BMW 330i with US Auto Management in July of 2004. They quickly placed the vehicle with a "Permissive User". I made the payment for August 2004. I received a payment for September and then no other payment was made until late December for Octobers payment. I have been making the payments on the vehicle since.

I have called both Offices of US Auto Management/ AKA Auto Payment Solutions (they have recently changed names. Same employees and owner. Same tricks.) I am always in contact with the main Assistant Natasha. I have called multiple tmes weekly since October and only once has the owner, Dan Townsley (Unsure of spelling) responded to me. He promised a payment and was never heard from again. Natasha, of course, knows nothing about anything.(Sarcasm)

I recently sent a Certified Letter to them demanding they repossess and return the vehicle to me immediately. No response and Natasha knows nothing when asked, even though she signed for the Certified Letter.

This is certainly the most cowardly organization I have ever dealt with. They mis-represent their services to this day (April 6, 2005). My daughter called them today to ask them how their service worked and was told that they placed vehicles with reputable drivers and that should that driver be unable to pay the payments then US Auto Management/ AKA Auto Payment Solutions would ensure that the payments would be made and the vehicle placed with another driver that would maintain the payments. A total pack of lies. Their was an uncomfortable conversation that followed when my daughter let it be known that she was representing me and Natasha knew that she had been caught mis-representing their service.

These people, Owner and Assistants should be prosecuted. They are all aware that they are falsely advertising their service and de facto Embezzling or aiding in the theft of the value of the monthly payment. Anyone that has an active case or litigation of any type may contact me so that I may join or, at the very least, corroborate their actions with you.

Richard
Gilbert, Arizona
U.S.A.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:47 AM
vegashd
Banned

Its not just the actual car owner's being ripped off! I took possession of a vehical 26 months ago and realize I was a complete blessing to the actual owner of this vehicle!

I kept and maintained the vehical in excellent condition. The milage was kept below allowed mileage, no accident claims had been made, and I had vested interest of $17,208(25 payments,)$2800 down to take possession of vehical, and paid 2004 and 2005 tags and registration. Plus insurance premium's and maintenance kept on vehical.

During the last 2 years I have cleaned up my credit and just purchased a new home. During the closing of my new home my assets were held until closing and knew I was going to fall behind on this particular payment.

The US AUTO MANAGEMENT near me was no longer in business? All numbers of contacts I had were no longer correct and the owner of the vehical did not have phone publication listed who's home address was an hour and half across town from where I lived... I even paid for a people search to try to find a listed phone number that came back all unlisted!

My mishap was thinking someone would contact me. I closed on my house on 1/23 and complete a postal change of address on 1/24 and in the morning of the 26th the vehical was taken from my driveway. I made the decission to drive an hour and half to the owner's address to see if I could make contact with someone and had to leave letter with concern that vehical may have been stolen?

The owner made contact later that day and made it clear to me he was waiting for a mishap and wanted vehical back. MY ONLY REQUEST WAS FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY BACK! He laughed... he had scored BIG... not only was he getting his vehical back in great condition not to mention about 50% of his financing I had paid but he wants to keep custom tires and wheels $3200 plus ski rack, etc. all that I paid for and have receipts for!

His tires and wheels are nicely wrapped in plastic and stacked in my garage in the same original condition as when I took possession of the vehical. He refuses to make the trade and has ZERO respect for the fact I took such good care of the vehical. I AM SO SICK OVER THIS AND CAN NOT BELIEVE HE WOULD WISH FOR SUCH BAD KARMA, and not be willing or want to do the right thing!

The whole thing could have been avoided with some communication and the new company who took over for US AUTO MANAGEMENT Agreement has never contacted me or tried to update me with new information.

Victoria
GILBERT, Arizona
U.S.A.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:48 AM
vegashd
Banned

Contact the guy below. He has been investigating these guys.

John Malkiewicz
Special Investigations Section
Arizona Attorney General's Office
1275 West Washington Phoenix, Arizona 85007
(602) 541-7915.
attorney general's website http://www.ag.state.az.us/consumer/complaintform.html

Old 08-31-2006, 04:49 AM
vegashd
Banned

was this the place?

Old 08-31-2006, 04:50 AM
vegashd
Banned

another address

US Auto Management, Auto Payment Solutions
22047 N Black Canyon HWY
Phoenix Arizona 85027
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
623-580-0734

Old 08-31-2006, 04:54 AM
vegashd
Banned

Old 08-31-2006, 04:54 AM
paul_scooter
Cruiser

Ya, thats the place. I took a picture of it too.

Quick Reply: They are steeling my bike!!!!!!!