Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey central florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 06:04 PM
JVILLEFATBOY
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hey central florida

Wanted to share a great experience at a Central FLA Dealer. Seminole harley in sanford was great i purchased my secound bike from there this time brand new 10 streetglide add new exhaust,air filter,and race tuner and lots of chrome with taxes otd less than MSRP.The staff there really want your business and go above and beyond my salesman Alan and Fred in service were great and oh yea they delivered to were i live at the beach about 75 miles away in cocoa.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:41 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 930 Likes on 572 Posts

That's great. I just finished riding down the east coast to Key West back up and across the Everglades and up the west coast and on west through the panhandle.

Florida sucks for riding. The heat index was 118 from the daily temp of 102 to 105.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:46 PM
ROMPUS
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am down that way often to see my brother.I have been in before for t shirt and to look around. It is a nice store.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:05 PM
zrx4me
Cruiser

I bought my '09 Fat Bob there.Only dealer that would actually DEAL.Service is great and I will be buying my "11 fatbob there also.
I love riding in FL.The heat isn't so bad as long as it dosen't rain on me and its been a pretty dry summer so far.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:52 PM
DCLXVI
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

My buddy just got a FF edition Road King from them. Best price around and delivered it to his house in Tampa. He was very pleased with them.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:13 AM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior

Seminole is one of two "mega-dealers" here in the Central Florida area. The other is Orlando HD. I've never bought a bike from Seminole, but I've been to events at the dealership and they've always seemed pleasant enough to deal with.

I agree with zrx4me, I can drink fluids, wear the right clothes and ride all day long in the heat. I can also ride 12 months a year down here in Central Florida, something a lot of folks can't. My only gripe about riding in Florida anymore is the beach "scenic drives" have become condo canyons, The roads are straight as a die w/o much character to them, and of course the tourists that have no clue where they're going are flat-out dangerous. But, other than that it's great!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:42 AM
bkelly1956
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

FYI, The people that own Seminole have purchased Space Coast Harley in Palm Bay. I'm told it happened about two weeks ago.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
rickoshay45
Road Master

They seem to be a good dealer as does Orlando Harley. I hate Rossmeyer's.
The roads out here in Lake County may not be beach front, but they have lakes, curves and hills!

Old 07-26-2010, 01:05 PM
bkelly1956
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rickoshay45
They seem to be a good dealer as does Orlando Harley. I hate Rossmeyer's.
The roads out here in Lake County may not be beach front, but they have lakes, curves and hills!
Actually, I had a positive buying experience with Rossmeyer. Wife knew exactly what she wanted (Deluxe)...I knew approximately what the right price should be. So...I felt no sense running around to a bunch of dealers. I solicited quotes by email from Space Coast, Orlando, Seminole and Rossmeyer. Rossmeyer was the only one who responded immediately and would negotiate by phone/email. All of the others said "I had to come in". Also, two of them didn't respond for more than a day. I had the deal I wanted from Rossmeyer done within the same day. The bike we chose had some options on it that we didn't care about, so they were included at no cost. Maybe the others would have done the same deal, but Rossmeyer was very responsive, making it quick and easy.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:21 PM
marinepilot81
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Crap, wrong thread.

Quick Reply: Hey central florida