General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Baby Clothes?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 PM
warrconn
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

oh, jeez......

Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do not buy baby clothes just because they will be grown out of them within 6 months. its best to wait till they slow there growth down a bit and buy a couple sizes larger, my son was 4 when i bought his leather, and i bought it to it a 6 year old so he has room to grow into.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:24 AM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OdiousBarbarian
Very true... unless you are going to have more than one, or are up for swapping with family members. We are saving all of our stuff for the next kid, plus with siblings, cousins, friends, etc. these clothes will get lots of use.

Also, I just got a box of Harley baby stuff as a gift for my first kid. It was awesome opening the box and seeing Harley onesies, booties, hat, pajamas and even a little leather jacket. So nice after all the fancy **** people are giving my wife for the kid.
In my case all of my family was through having kids, then all of a sudden I had one on the way, my first and last (I hope), so I ended up giving away loads of baby cloths, some of which were never even worn. It seems that between me, my family, the OL, and her family that the kid is never gonna have to wear the same outfit twice, at least not yet anyway.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, it’s maybe the act of celebrating the birth with a gift than how many times he wears the Harley clothes to be honest. My new brother-in-law did mention that he has family in Harley racing. So, maybe they will actually make him wear the Harley stuff, but I wouldn’t count on it. LOL

I had never noticed the baby clothes at my local dealers, but they have a decent little selection where I bought my bike as I noticed last night. They had a toddler outfit that was pretty damn cool as a matter of fact. Little button down Harley shirt and jeans to match.

Thanks for the heads up. I have never noticed the baby clothes at the dealers before.