General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just made a biker movie!, who wants a copy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Stubby3492
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just watched it the other day, and I had to watch it again the next day. I thought it had some very funny scenes, and you and your dad are definately brothers. He seems like a very cool guy and would be a blast to go riding/camping with, although I don't know about drinking that green stuff. lol
I really enjoyed it, thank you maskedman72.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:19 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

I watched it as soon as I got it. Not bad at all, I really enjoyed it, but I enjoy everything Motorcycle related. Seem like pretty cool guys. Good job on the video. If you want to see something good, watch "Long Way Round". Now that's a cool video.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 AM
Jeff W
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FXDXTSport
When you figure out how to post a 75 minute video on YouTube, let the rest of us know haow you did it. Their limit is just over 10 minutes.

Very simple, every PC that has windows XP or later has Movie Maker..you open the file in there, and you split it into 10 minute sections..you then save and name each 10 minute file ie: file1, file2, file3 ect ect..then you got to youtube and upload each..tada...but it does take a bit of time to do.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Harleybass
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luv_my_harley
Is this why people riding harleys only wave to people riding harleys?

It's a bike, ride it, own it, and the rest of you get off your high horse and quit being stuck up ******. Some bikes that aren't Harley's sound and look better than a Harley. You can be loyal to Harley but don't knock on other creations. Plus, I just watched a documentary about Victory's and why they have Harley beat in a million ways. Don't get me wrong, I love Harley's through and through but I don't criticize other people for riding something else. As long as they ride I am happy for them.

That's cool you can ride with your dad. I ride with my husband and only my husband and I know how fond of a memory that will be for us someday.

Ignorance never ceases to amaze me!!!!
I'm not knocking on anyone else's bike or the fact that he got a warm "fuzzy" from riding with his dad. I don't feel it should be posted on HD Forums. ( That would be HD as in Harley Davidson )
Post it on V Twin, Honda, Victory, or whatever forum applies.
I'm not puting down anyone's ride, and I don't feel that resorting to name calling is going to help get a point across. You're the only name caller or poster that has tried to put anyone down !!!!

It was simply the wrong forum, for a post, from a Jap bike rider. That's all !

Last edited by Harleybass; 07-26-2010 at 10:40 PM.