Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best face mask you've seen

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBrad
Not sure why people have to "flame" on every thread. If you have nothing to offer to the OP keep your damn mouth shut.......man I get tired of people constantly rediculing what other people do.

He asked what masks people have seen that were funny. But some dink(s) has to come on and say "they look gay" and "check your manhood" to make themselves feel better or try to sound like a badass.......grow the f*** up!!!

Ok off my soapbox...... A buddy at work has one of Darth Vader that's pretty cool looking.
I would LOVE to find one of those that actually changes my voice and has the asthma thing going

Old 05-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Mr Haus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure why people have to "flame" on every thread. If you have nothing to offer to the OP keep your damn mouth shut.......man I get tired of people constantly rediculing what other people do.

He asked what masks people have seen that were funny. But some dink(s) has to come on and say "they look gay" and "check your manhood" to make themselves feel better or try to sound like a badass.......grow the f*** up!!!

Ok off my soapbox...... A buddy at work has one of Darth Vader that's pretty cool looking.
Every mask that this guy and the OP wears are the best masks in the world!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:03 PM
BigBrad
Cruiser

When he puts his black shades on with the mask it's hilarious. He constantly gets thumbs up and horns honked at him. It would be fun to find a chubaka mask with flowing hair too.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:33 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 817 Likes on 803 Posts

don't own one but looked at some,,

only the plain black appeals to me, but hey I am a old man and don't like a lot of the stuff U young whipper snappers like.

Old 05-25-2010, 02:53 AM
Arv
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-25-2010, 04:38 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i had one of the neoprene ones with the glow in the dark skull on it, unfortunatly i left it in my helmet attached to my bike when i left it at the indy's. i actully really liked it kept my face warm and dry and scared the bejesus out of at least one old lady

Old 05-25-2010, 05:18 AM
stovetop0844
Cruiser

I have pondered several times taking one of the masks that the band Slipknot wears on stage, cutting it down to cover below my eyes only, and wearing that.

Haven't done it yet but I think I just might. I have one I've worn around on both of my deployments and I tell you what, some of these hadjis REALLY get nervous when they see me roll by with that and body armor on hahaha. A buddy of mine on my last deployment did the same thing with a Jason mask.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:25 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm not a fan of "cool looking" face masks. I have worn bandanas (the usual red/white/black Wal Mart ones) but I found some a while back at Dick's sporting goods that look like a plain bandana, but they actually have a neoprene face section and a velcro closure, so they work even better.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:31 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

When he puts his black shades on with the mask it's hilarious. He constantly gets thumbs up and horns honked at him. It would be fun to find a chubaka mask with flowing hair too.
I did have an idea about how to make a Ghostrider mask for Halloween that would be a lot better than what you can buy. If I'm riding anywhere on Halloween I might do it. It would involve LED's and silk (or similar) flames.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:01 PM
will227457
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

1. I do have something to offer the OP...(I am actually trying to help him)
2. I will not "grow up"
3. watch ur back....ur buddy is closeted....(here's a tip...it's the gay darth vader mask...)

Last edited by will227457; 05-25-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Best face mask you've seen