General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kill a Motorcyclist:Get off free

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:47 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by painey
If that was my family member she did that to, I would shoot her and say 'I sorry didn't see her, due to something in my eye temporary blinding me' !!!
I see that we think exactly alike!

Old 05-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Actually I would call it murder with a dangerous weapon.
pretty much...

Old 05-19-2010, 09:02 AM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 387 Likes on 231 Posts

from the newspaper article...

"Mitchell has been issued two previous citations for driving without a license, records state"
This isn't the first time she has got caught driving. Just the first time she killed someone...

"She told police that she did not see the motorcycle coming toward her and did not see any other vehicles"
WELL DUH!!!!!! She is legally blind!

If she thinks she can see well enough to drive then she should not be receiving disability!

This just makes me sick....

Old 05-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Bombarde32
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that was my family member she did that to, I would shoot her and say 'I sorry didn't see her, due to something in my eye temporary blinding me' !!!
Don't you watch South Park? You're supposed to holler "She's coming right at me!" ... then you can shoot.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:19 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 329 Likes on 224 Posts

Hang the Bitch.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:33 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Honorable judge? Not hardly. The justice system thrives on money. Bought and sold like a ***** in an alley. This woman has no money so it is a slap on the wrist. If she had been a person of means, notoriety, or prominence then this would have been a full blown trail with money being thrown in all kinds of directions. I have no respect for judges,lawyers,and the courts. I shed no tears when they have bad days--just figure it is karma.
Originally Posted by bikes
I tried looking up an email address of Waco 19th District Court where the trial took place. There was no email address available. The judge was Honorable Ralph Strother, in case someone want to let them know what they think about the trial results.

McLennan County Courthouse
501 Washington Ave., Suite 303
Waco, Texas 76701
Phone: (254) 757-5081
Fax: (254) 759-5683

Old 05-19-2010, 10:10 AM
fevest
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would think the previous convictions should prove that she didn't give a damn and the charge should have been vehicular manslaughter.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Lost1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Honorable judge? Not hardly. The justice system thrives on money. Bought and sold like a ***** in an alley. This woman has no money so it is a slap on the wrist. If she had been a person of means, notoriety, or prominence then this would have been a full blown trail with money being thrown in all kinds of directions. I have no respect for judges,lawyers,and the courts. I shed no tears when they have bad days--just figure it is karma.
Agreed, with just one correction- we don't have a "justice system," we have a legal system. This case proves it.
Our legal system let this worthless POS commit murder and walk away.
A system of justice would see her hanged.

My brother (a military attorney) has always said that law and justice are two very different things, and if you go into a court of law looking for justice, you will usually be disappointed.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Pops
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Working in Corrections I see this daily. We have chesters that truly believe that the innocent baby wearing pampers came on to them or the little old lady next door wanted it due to her mowing her grass on a sunny day! The scum that preys on folks can justify anything they do and actually have the support of the judicial system. Then there are the many programs where the this scum sit in a circle discussing their crimes so when they go before the Parole Board they can say I completed the rogram so I am cured. Then they get released and screw up some other family for life. In my opinion their is only one cure for some of those crimes. A claw hammer between the eyes!

Old 05-19-2010, 12:43 PM
shoemaker
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

She's legally blind?
I'd make no question she's legally blind to the point that if she tried driving again,she'd need a seeing eye dog to find the fu(king car.

Quick Reply: Kill a Motorcyclist:Get off free