General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do You Wear the Flag?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wear a flag on my half helmet. Now that you mention it I need to add one to my full face helmet and my jacket.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 PM
BBStacker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Where one everyday of my life.

Got one on the bike. Don't give a crap what anyone thinks if they don't like we can always have a civil discussion (I talk they listen).

Let some dipstick try and harass my grandkids about wearing a flag at school and I don't care whose supposed celebration day it is and there will be hell to pay.

Attached Thumbnails Do You Wear the Flag?-dscn4362.jpg  
Old 05-14-2010, 01:39 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Helmet, vest, bike, truck, car, and front of my house.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:35 AM
O6FXST
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Helmet.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 AM
eisterd
Road Captain

Originally Posted by BadMoJoe
I don't wear one only because I dont wear patches or put decals on my helmet or ride. I also don't think that half the people I see flying the flag really give two ***** about what it means. My patriotism is something I hold close to my heart and I don't need stick everything I own with it.
I spent 10 years in the Army and did a tour in the desert, I served side by side with Americans of all races and religons. I would say anyone of my brother soldiers were more patriotic and loved their country more than a moron who would fly a Confederate flag only to keep people of a different race from living near him.
I guess you've never had up to 10 illegal males with 4 or 5 cargo vans, corona bottles all over the yard, loud spanish music at 2am, knee high grass and two very annoying chouuwha's running around loose chaseing your kids. Good for you! I now have a retired military couple living next door who take care of the place, who weren't "offended" by that confederate flag. BTW I'm a Yankee

Old 05-14-2010, 03:51 AM
eisterd
Road Captain

See the privacy fence in the background? Had to put that up to keep the garbage and soccer ***** out of my lawn. Apparently, they don't believe in garbage cans in Mexico cuse everything goes on the ground. On the other hand, there is a family in the neighborhood from south america who came here legally, follow our laws, put a ton of money into their house, my kid plays with their kids, go to the same school. Very nice people who are making America their home. I'm guessing THOSE are the type you served with in the military. In that sence, I know what you mean, cuse I wouldn't trade them for anyone! That clear it up for ya?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:22 AM
poppa steve
Advanced

I have an American flag on my vest. I want to add the POW patch as well.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:31 AM
painey
Road Warrior
Received 241 Likes on 115 Posts

Being british I don't display your flag, however that is the thing I admire about the majority of US citizens, you are patriotic, something I don't see displayed very much back in the UK. There is too much PC back home about offending the immigrants by flying our flag, my take is, if you don't like it F*** Off home!

I will be adding a patch to my Jacket that says 'Proud British Biker', just to let you know I'm a brit visiting your shores, I'm sure that you guys won't be offended

Old 05-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Cheese Head
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wear a US flag on my vest. Left side (heart side). No patch or pin level with, or higher than, the top of the flag patch. Everything is lower than the flag patch. POW/MIA patch immediately below the US flag on the vest.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

I don't wear a flag on my body, just don't have one (yet)........But I fly the flag proudly/properly at my home.

I pretty much dare someone to tell me to take it down.

Quick Reply: Do You Wear the Flag?