Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tragic loss last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:59 PM
shooker
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that sucks Bro. I hope everything works out. Goodluck finding a replacement.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 PM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,684 Likes on 2,115 Posts

NSC, do you have a PayPal account ? I've got a donation to start the replacement kitty. Post up Bud !!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 PM
not_so_newb
Elite HDF Member
Received 824 Likes on 479 Posts

man this just makes me feel sick . so very sorry to hear the news . and your indy with no ins. on his shop ... i'd be a little pissed at him at the moment , although i'm sure he feels as bad or worse than anyone else involved

i've got a lottery ticket for friday night , if my numbers hit i'll pass some your way

Old 05-03-2010, 07:09 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,234 Likes on 2,540 Posts

Originally Posted by kevmic28
Well damn no insurance. Sounds like we need to have a Mistress memorial party to help yah replace her.
That sounds like a good idea kevmac.I've been watching what you've been doing with your bike and your life sitution NSC and I'm ready to help you out.It won't be the first time on here that this has happened.Let's get something going here folks.G.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:13 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn Dennis, so very sorry to hear about you bike man, that really blows.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah i am furious at the indy for runnign a busines s for 30 years and not caRRYING AN insurance policy on his shop, i only have liability cause i aint got the 2900 to pay out upfront for comprehensive * here motorcycle ins. has to be paid in full at the time of the policy signing* but i aint the only one that lost a bike as there where 8 other bikes including a pro-drag bike. it sucks cause now i dunno how bad the damage to mine is but accordign to the pics and the indy there isnt much left of anything, and i aint got the $$$ to replace it and i really dont want to go after him personally as he is an awesome guy and just lost his life essentially. so i dunno. and no i aint got a paypal account at the moment but dependign on how bad the damage is i might just start taking donations for a replacment something that wont require as much $$ to keep on the road.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:15 PM
cchips
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I am sorry to hear about that. I followed your build page closely.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:19 PM
FlamedFXR
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,649 Likes on 694 Posts

Start a paypal acct & hopefully a donation thread can get a sticky. Im kinda sick to my stomach at the thought of the whole thing, cant imagine how you must feel.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

oh wow man........god I hope he had insurance......sorry to hear.....I'll go riding for you though

Old 05-03-2010, 07:22 PM
bluesmanjesse
Road Captain

That's a bummer man! I would think legally your guy would of had to keep some kind of insurance in case he got sued or something,which might happen over this deal. I think maybe a rally or paypal donations or something should be in order here,it seems like there's plenty of good folks and true bikers on this forum that would help a brother out. even if it only amounted to a downpayment on a new bike(or insurance start up money on your new bike so this don't happen to you again)

Quick Reply: Tragic loss last night