General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

biker gang shootout

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Ratbasturd
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: biker gang shootout

"Bikers on Wednesday morning showed up to survey the scene and look at blood stains on the driveway leading to the park restaurant."

Old 08-13-2006, 03:43 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Read the article on the link. "The Hells Angels and the Outlaws are rival motorcycle gangs, according to state Division of Criminal Investigation director Kevin Thom." DUH!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Bruce00
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

There's always going to be a few that ruin it for all.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:14 PM
CRASH
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: BG Weasel

Kinda like the way people defend cops. Everybody knows that they're all nice guys who never throw their weight around.
So essentially it's your position that police officers are exactly the same as Hells Angels???? [sm=huh.gif]

Old 08-13-2006, 10:27 PM
LT753
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CRASH

ORIGINAL: BG Weasel

Kinda like the way people defend cops. Everybody knows that they're all nice guys who never throw their weight around.
So essentially it's your position that police officers are exactly the same as Hells Angels???? [sm=huh.gif]

Hey Crash, thats how I took it also. I never matters what or who or where, somehow we LEO'S end up being blamed. Now it's our fault that two OMG decided not to like each other. Like another post stated, everyone knows that the two don't get along and they don't care who knows it. So, that being the fact, wouldn't you expect LEO'S to be everywhere. I guarantee you that if we didn't show up in force to keep it calm, then this same type of crap would be blamed on us. I can read the headlines now, "Where' the Cops When You Need Them."

Lynn 21 yr LEO and still going strong!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Old 08-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Cyclecycles
Cruiser

I got this idea to build a really big fence around the middle east, remove any of the civil people and then fill it up with all of the idiots from around the world and then let them shoot each other. In a few years all of the morons would have killed each other off. What do you think?

Old 08-13-2006, 10:35 PM
LT753
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Cyclecycles

I got this idea to build a really big fence around the middle east, remove any of the civil people and then fill it up with all of the idiots from around the world and then let them shoot each other. In a few years all of the morons would have killed each other off. What do you think?

Man I like the idea. Have you ever thought of running for office. Wait a minute, you're probably too honest!

Lynn

Old 08-13-2006, 10:37 PM
atomic
Road Warrior

When did the term LEO come around? It is annoying. Use police officer or cop. If you are embarrased as to what your job is than get a different one don't use a stupid acronymn that nobody knows what it means.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:41 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: atomic

When did the term LEO come around? It is annoying. Use police officer or cop. If you are embarrased as to what your job is than get a different one don't use a stupid acronymn that nobody knows what it means.
Sorry you're annnoyed.

No, actually I could give a crap if you're annoyed.

It stands for Law Enforcement Officer.

I am sure you knew that, but like the shooting victims, you just have to keep stirrin the pot.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My position is that I've had encounters with both, and I've never had a 1%'er treat me with anything other than courtesy and respect. Can't say that for some cops I've met.

But mainly, I wanted to point out that stereotypes aren't a good thing and I'm not big on the "holier than thou" attitude.

Quick Reply: biker gang shootout