General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Burger King & Harley kicked out of Afghanistan

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:42 PM
speedkills
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott367
...Those Logistical scumbags and officers sitting around eating pizza and cheeseburgers...
normally i don't get upset by comments made by people, but if you appreciate the predators overhead keeping an eye out for you then don't bash on all of us that were stuck on kdar... i would have loved to have taken a trip off base, but we were on 12hrs shifts flying and 12hrs crew rest, so they never let us out

but, yes i do agree with your anger towards the ridiculous folks that criticize and nit-pick every little uniform reg, etc... but kdar was pretty relaxed compared to qatar or manas...

Old 03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
New Harley Rider
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not been to Afghan, but I have been to Iraq. Been serving in the Army for the last 19 years. If they have not figured out a way to supply troops in FOBs (Forward Operating Bases) then there is a problem. I do not see a whopper w/ cheese affecting the soldiers in the line bases. I am just glad I got my Fat Boy when I was leaving Iraq and this will/did not affect me.