General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I swear, men are so dumb!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 01:10 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gemma loves Clay
I'm just mad because if I knew he was going out I would have planned something. Anyway, it's nuthin new, just frustrating. Boys, remember this next time you want to ditch your girl and hang out with the boys. If you take her with you get the best of both things. Wink.
sometimes I tell my OL the same thing.....

"sorry doll....I'm outta here I'll see you tomorrow or I'll see you when I get back."

Hell I'm taking off to Vegas for a bit and told her no...yer not coming see you when I get back.

sometimes guys need their time without the OL's around...for no other reason than so we can scratch our nuts and fart and belch and then laugh about it....without being bugged about it later.

maybe you need to do the same thing....cripes I keep pushing my OL to go out with the girls and get out of my hair.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:14 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
maybe you need to do the same thing....cripes I keep pushing my OL to go out with the girls and get out of my hair.
+1 on that.

is it bad though, that the very next thing i think after i tell her to go out is "god damn i hope she finds herself a nice dumb mother f*cker while she's out to take her off my hands"

Old 03-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm just mad because if I knew he was going out I would have planned something. Anyway, it's nuthin new, just frustrating. Boys, remember this next time you want to ditch your girl and hang out with the boys. If you take her with you get the best of both things. Wink.

Why would you need to "plan" something? Can't you do something on a spur of the moment?

Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

post a pic of yourself then we can decide if he is stupid,or smart??

Old 03-27-2010, 01:39 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Can't count me in that group. I've never been a little boys club guy. Always preferred the company of a fine lady. Even in 3rd grade, teacher told my mom there might be something wrong with me because I preferred to play with the girls. Mom told her, she thought that was the "normal" preference. All the physicals I gave, it's a wonder I didn't become the town doctor.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:48 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Old 03-27-2010, 04:48 AM
hpfatboy
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs down

So my boyfriend tells me tonight that he and the boys are going out and to not wait up. WTF is that all about? I wanna go have a good time, he tells me that it's only "club" business and that I can't go. So stupid. Any other girls in here get this? Think I'll hop on my bike and do girl "club" stuff, like drink til I'm all dumb and crazy. Gawl! Boys are so stupid. Why would he rather hang out with boys than with his lil' vixen at home? LOL I swear he's a tosser sometimes.
If he's in a CLUB like you say and he's your boyfriend, then this should be nothing new to you! The CLUB as i know it, takes presidence over all else as you should know by now! And your calling men DUMB! And your suppost to be a bright light? Go play in the girls section!

Last edited by hpfatboy; 03-27-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:23 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

If my ole lady was this stupid, I'd leave her home too.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:33 AM
silverwolf79
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwideuce
post a pic of yourself then we can decide if he is stupid,or smart??

I'll second that !!!

Old 03-27-2010, 07:07 AM
sunrise rider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't belong to a club but if I want to go out ridin with the guys she usually says go. And there is times when she goes too. Of all my friends that ride their wives ride too,except for 1 who's wife doesn't like to ride. So sometimes it's just the guys and sometimes it's couples.She also goes out with her friends when she wants doesn't bother me at all. I guess we have a good marriage.

Quick Reply: I swear, men are so dumb!