General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bike crashes and death threads.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 03:12 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts
Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Gotta love that ignore function! He he!

Keeps the Troll's at bay.

Last edited by Faast Ed; 03-28-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:50 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
We all know, that when you take little bits and pieces from a paragragh, the meaning of the paragragh changes. This is not a stupid crowd that you are posing in front of.

Many of those words were in response to attacks from you or scofield.
Had you posted the entire posts, (rather than slicing only the words that suited your objective), things would have looked more realistic. Posting the preceeding posts would have added more reality. But to cut lil slices out, well that is just Troll games.

Having did what you did, sliced only the words that suited your objective, only served to prove your intentions. (THAT, and totally ruined any positive impact of the thread - by distracting from the actual subject).

A very slick trick, so often used by the Trolls that infest our internet.
An old trick, and a very well known trick. Bugger up the thread to hide what was really goin' on. He he!

Congrats! You have pulled it off! Now that I know how you are, I will take your posts in stride and give them the lack of credibility that they deserve! You have been exposed for what you are.
Bit's and pieces of posts? Come on .. You have to try harder than that, Mr Ed. Those were direct quotes that YOU posted of what you think of this forum and threads such as the one we have been discussing. No hidden agenda .. Just you're over indulgent point of view. Un'sliced' and completely unedited. Your thoughts, your words.

They were samples of comments that resulted in what YOU referred to as "chastising' responses and were used 'in context'.

Your defense mechanism has sifted into overdrive .. Because you can't even post without making yourself sound like more of an idiot. Now that you've withdrawn into your little world of paranoia, I think my work here is done.

It's been fun, boys. But, it's too nice a day out to waste inside anymore. It's becoming more and more repetitious and frankly, it's just simply getting old.

Mr Ed is in you hands boys ... Be gentle with him. He's non too bright.

And for the record ... I've never thought of this crowd as being 'stupid' ... Just YOU.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Zzzzzzzzzz! Zzzzzzzzzz! Yaaaawwwwn!

I've been around the block babe. I've seen your type.
Unsliced? Bold face lie maybe? (People can read for themselves ya know).

Give it a rest, will ya?

Old 03-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Death threads in our motorcycle forum are a great contribution.

They are very entertaining and contribute greatly to our forum.
There should be many more of these threads. The bloodier the better.

We should not be able to discuss the thrill of riding without our daily reminder of the death it may cause us, and how our families may suffer from our riding pleasure.

Never enough reminders of the ugly side of riding. (It magically makes us safer).

We should not be allowed to discuss the fun of riding without these morbid reminders (several times a day, please!).

Bikergirl is always right about everything.

Have I left anything out? Just trying to please you sweetheart so that you'll shut up.

Oops! almost forgot:
We should daily visualize our children carrying daddy's coffin.
(in my case, they'd be smiling) He he!

Can anybody think of something I've missed? Only thinking about the internet biker forum pleasure aspect! Death and ugliness seems to be in demand here! (ask the so-called majority).

Last edited by Faast Ed; 03-28-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
SBJJC
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
I think we are reaching out on a limb with that one.
had it happen to me. on my RK, had a single shifter and was riding down the freeway, came loose and i lost it. i went to downshift and was suprised it wasnt there anymore. there i was stuck in the middle of no where. an ultra rider came along stopped, took his heel shifter off and gave me his address and asked me to mail it back to him.

Old 03-28-2010, 04:37 PM
DocJ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SBJJC
had it happen to me. on my RK, had a single shifter and was riding down the freeway, came loose and i lost it. i went to downshift and was suprised it wasnt there anymore. there i was stuck in the middle of no where. an ultra rider came along stopped, took his heel shifter off and gave me his address and asked me to mail it back to him.
That is a GREAT story! It is one of the great joys about owning a motorcycle. Should something happen, you are more likely to get assistance from a fellow biker than you would with a car.

I had considered removing my heel shifter...now, I think I'll leave it on there...you never know when you (or someone else) might need it. lol.

Thank you for sharing! It is quite inspiring! Rest assured I will be sharing that with many of my friends around here...love it.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by SBJJC
Ya gotta love that story!

I had considered removing my heel shifter...now, I think I'll leave it on there...you never know when you (or someone else) might need it. lol.
I've got two of 'em hanging on the peg board in my garage (I always remove them). Your post has me wanting to throw one in the saddlebag. Don't take up much space. Keep it with the tools.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh

Thanks, I was wondering about that...

Old 03-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

And your point was?????????

My opinion was with the minority, I was slammed for it, and my count ran up while defending myself?

Excellent point! I shall only post what folks want to hear, from now on.
Viva la censorship! He he! (make that 29).

I apologize to all for letting this get so ridiculously out of hand.

Enjoy your constant death reminders.

Quick Reply: Bike crashes and death threads.