General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Groupie Love...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Shovelhead Jack
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
did ya have on some of that axe body spray?
I bought some, but it doesn't seem to work like it does in the commercials

I stick with the classic stuff with my bikes and my "smell good". Nothing but Old Spice for this guy. The combo of Old Spice, cigarettes and hi-test really makes the chicks go wild.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shovelhead Jack
It was a freak occurence. Maybe she was day drinkin' and feeling a little more adventurous than normal. Maybe I'm just so fuggin' sexy that she couldn't control herself. Guess we'll never know.

I know at the pole club we stole the show... lol

and some clothes...

Old 03-16-2010, 02:47 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Bad part was she wasn't half bad lookin'. I was thinking about taking her for a quick scoot around the block but this bar is right down the road from my house. Imagine Mama rolling up to a red light and there I am with some random chick on the back with her legs wrapped around me. Not a good situation!
hahahaha that's why I will never be married and will always be master of my own destiny

that is a nice lookin scoot!

Old 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Shovelhead Jack
Banned

I know at the pole club we stole the show... lol

and some clothes...
Isn't that anywhere we go?

Man, I have no idea how many beers I drank there. Them 2-for-1's stack up in a hurry. I do wish we could have talked the bartender to get up on stage, she was smokin'!

I got home after we left The Rock and the OL wasn't there so I called her and she was out with her yuppie friends along with their husbands. I cruised over to meet them without telling her. It was interesting. One of her friends had a kid a month or so back and had the milk jugs on display so I felt comprelled to compliment her on her choice of clothing for the evening. Her husband wasn't too happy. I told him it's no big deal, I just got done checking out some **** at the strip club so my curiousity had been satisfied.

Last edited by Shovelhead Jack; 03-16-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member
Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts

It really shouldn't have surprised you. Pretty much everyone knows that men who ride Harleys are marvelously well endowed. You maybe should have explained to her that you were just returning from a 2 day orgy with 4 women and you needed some rest to recharge.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:57 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Isn't that anywhere we go?

Man, I have no idea how many beers I drank there. Them 2-for-1's stack up in a hurry. I do wish we could have talked the bartender to get up on stage, she was smokin'!

I got home after we left The Rock and the OL wasn't there so I called her and she was out with her yuppie friends along with their husbands. I cruised over to meet them without telling her. It was interesting. One of her friends had a kid a month or so back and had the milk jugs on display so I felt comprelled to compliment her on her choice of clothing for the evening. Her husband wasn't too happy. I told him it's no big deal, I just got done checking out some **** at the strip club so my curiousity had been satisfied.
OUT****INGSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you how many we drank... 5+ table fulls. Everytime the bartender cleaned our table off from glasses it took her 3 trips per table full. Then 3 trips to bring us another round. We were only there a few hours, then that VNV Patchholder bought us a round as well.. after a few hours the rest is kind of a blur..

God she was smokin hot!!!!!!!!!!

sucks when the hottest chick in the club doesn't dance!

Old 03-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Shovelhead Jack
Banned

I think the girls took some offense to me wadding up $5 bills and throwing them but seriously, how can ya get mad about that?

It's funny about the table fulla beer bottles. It took me 5 minutes to weed through the empties every time i lost track of where mine was.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:06 PM
jasony0423
Cruiser

Originally Posted by schumacher
did ya have on some of that axe body spray?
I bought some, but it doesn't seem to work like it does in the commercials
I bought some of that, too. My gf told me it stinks, and to go take another shower.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

I think the girls took some offense to me wadding up $5 bills and throwing them but seriously, how can ya get mad about that?

It's funny about the table fulla beer bottles. It took me 5 minutes to weed through the empties every time i lost track of where mine was.

that's just how we roll dog... how we roll.

Throwing money at them, hiding their clothes, groping the bartender and offering her insane amounts of money for lap dances.

I still want to bang the tiny redhead though..

Old 03-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Nellie
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Foodog
It really shouldn't have surprised you. Pretty much everyone knows that men who ride Harleys are marvelously well endowed. You maybe should have explained to her that you were just returning from a 2 day orgy with 4 women and you needed some rest to recharge.

LOL, you know I think I believe the well endowed part...and I think our ***** get bigger

Quick Reply: Groupie Love...