General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G-umpdate

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:24 AM
Da Gumpmeister
|
Ultimate HDF Member
Default G-umpdate

Heez Baaaaaakk !!!!!! (Well, sorta. Comes and goes in waves. NO, ripples.)

What do you call a biker without a girlfriend?

HOMELESS, of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha

Been mostly, when I'm on here, which hasn't been mutch, but I leave it logged on, so you folx won't git skeert, and think YOU ARE ALONE.

It's 3 in da morn heer, kant sleap, so thought I'd check in.
THANX, Gonz. If'n you want to git ov'r here from Cheezland, HURRY UP, before the moat thaws, or yule havta swim, vs "Walk on water", Buds.

It has been a whirl wind of GOOD news, that has eclipsed the bad, to no end.
Need I comment on the posts, and close to, if not over 200 PMs. The phone calls, just keep coming, THANK YOU ALL, for helping me pull my ol' head outta da ditch.

What a Motleeee Crue !!!! BUT A DAMMT GOOD ONE !!!!!!!

And, Yes, I promised I'd answer them ALL, and I did. IF you sent one, and didn't get a RE:, I "F"ed up !!!! HIT ME, again, and I'll RE:.

I appreciate all the phone calls, but there was a DARK side to them. My phone plan had Unlimited minutes, but they were ONLY good in Mn and Wi (for work purposes), and anything outside of that, is .10/minute. , it was getting close to $200 and CLIMBING. So I went online to T-mobile. Changed my plan to Unlimited Nationwide +Text, $60/mth, SAME as what I was paying for the other plan. But with calls to my Son and Sis in SoDak, my bills were always in the $80+ category. So, I ordered a new phone also. (this one's been shorting once in a while where it 'hinges')
So with that thrown in, STILL less than what I WAS paying, mthly. REALLY Schweet part? Beause I am in the middle of the billing cycle, the new plan is retro to Feb 20, so ALL THOSE CALLS last week, and the bill? Nadda, vaporized electronically, as in GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feared calling Qwest, cause the phone and internet have been in her name. So thought I was looking at a healthy deposit for phone and net. NOPE.
Phone and High speed, $48/mth plus $35 service/hookup fee. So I will actually be "off line" from the 26th to the 1st. (Course, my brain will still be off line afta dat, BUT, whatdahey, you want miracles, people)

Get your Funking-Wagnall dickshunairy out and look up "Blessed". They used my picture.

The VA papers that were s'posed to take anywhere from 3 - 6 weeks, came in the mail 2 days ago, that's 8 days.
New glasses will be here in 8-10 days. First BIG dentist appointment next Thursday. So the journey has commenced, full tilt. Can't wait to .
Intake work up, tests, physical, etc at St Cloud VA Hospital is April 6. My 15th anniversary date of no Strange co-inkydink??? I think not.

Rizzo, is getting me into the house ASAP, to look it over and measure rooms, etc. But I am going in "DISGUISED AS A CONTRACTOR" , Oh chit, I R 1. He wants to impress upon the tennants, MOVE OUT.
On course to be in April 1, as of right now.

Told Rizz, I know these guys in Mpls that wear these funny looking flyin' head emblems on their coats, and they would be mo' than willing to HELP us git the tennants ta move, QWIKLEE. But he thought it best to jus' try 'aksin'/talkin', first. J/K Folx

Plenty o' room(over an acre) for tents, scoots, bodies, and LAUGHTER !!! COME ON DOWN !!! (Well, OKAY, "UP" for those of you DOWNSTREAMERZ!!!!!) BYOB, tho. Unless you want O'Douls or coffee with French vanilla creamer.

The same day Rizzo offered me the house in Forest Lake, I was on a BIG bid(first since before New Years) for a basement finish, in an upscale "hood" in Woodbury. Hope we get it. Plus I have a completely gutted house outside of Cambridge to put back together(all summer project by the looks), with the distinct possibilty and ability to purchase it on a contract for deed, or rent for the remodel and then buy. 3 bdrms on 7.5 acres. Horses ???? NAH. Harley SALVAGE yard, maybe. But not sure I want to stay in Mn, long term. Tn (JohnTN), Black Hills, Loozanna(HVAC), and Tejas, ALL on the menu. Sailors like to 'float', ya know.

Same day as the bid and house, Pastor Walt(retired Coastie Chaplain and my retired Lutheran Pastor here) and Mary Beth (She's been like a Mom to me for over 15 years, so I call her "MOM") gave me their older '90 Mercedes 300E, IF I want it or need it, or I can sell it. He bought her a new minivan, and he inherited her li'l Chevy HHR. So they want the Benz out of their hair. It's clean as a whistle, and I have worked on it, before. Needs a few hundred dollars work, but, it is clean.

Next day, I stumble into a '99 Ford conversion van. Guy is 18 yrs retired from the Ford plant here. It was his wife's van, she past last July. I know 4 or 5 guys that I ride with in the Bond Slaves MC that work or worked at the Ford plant, and he knows them. He had $3700 on the van. Said beings I ride with the BSMC, $3000 or so. Longest run w/o oil change, 2100 miles. Pulls the wheels EVERY spring, to clean and inspect brakes, etc. Been looking for one of these for 3 years, to pull scoots 'cross country, and then have a bed to sleep in. (Screw those picnic tables) HOPEFULLY be able to pull this off before summer gets here, full on.

Folks, that was ALL from Mon to Thurs.

And it JUST KEEPS on going.

Went into the credit union, because I had let my credit card expire last year. (Not much work, didn't want the 'temptation', and then ruin what li'l credit I had, for lack of $ to pay it off.) When she pulled my credit, she said, "Gumby, what are you so worried about?"
Turns out, I can qualify for a mortgage. HUH ?????? NOT that I want one, right now. Maybe, never.
Not only did I get the card back, but she suggested I bump the limit up, because I rarely use it, and NEVER let it get above 3 or 400, so I can pay it off in less than one job. And that, too, will 'bump' the score.
I have 2 "black" marks, left over from years ago, and she gave me the numbers to call, who to 'aks' for, and how much to offer. She believes they will settle for between $175 - $250, for both. She said that would shoot me WAY over. Now, folx, if you knew anything of my past, THAT in itself, is a TOTAL MIRACLE !!!!!!

Have a guy in Mpls working on my back tax "issues".

I offered Tracie a GOOD deal for both the Suzuki and the Sporty. 1/2 of KBB Retail. $2500 cash. S'posedly make the 'switch' the 26th.
I leave with everything I came in with, minus $10's of thousands over the years. But I have the furniture, the 'aminals'(THANX RIZZO), 4 scoots, my vehicles, ALL MY TOOLS and the yard equipment. She has the house, an upside down mortgage, and her freedom from this violent, abusive, angry ath-hoal. HER words, folx. When she called Steve, the Sheriff, to notify him there MAY be violence, he and the deputy looked at each other, "Gumby????"

Who, by the way, doesn't hit people, even in a drunken barroom biker brawl. (BUT trust me, I can be very ugly and intimidating, and she was WAY GOOD at pushing buttons, until you 'blow', and then "SEE, SEE") How else is she gonna play that "Poor Tracie" trump card for her folks, and children and maintain her 'secrets'. THAT'S what hurts me the MOST. He is STILL pulling her chain, from Georgia. He HURT her, deeply as a kid, she's frozen in time, and just cannot seem to step over it, and stop letting it 'control' her life. She is intelligent, BEAUTIFUL, and can be so much fun, but the second you try to exert any "male role" pattern, batten down the hatches, rough seas ahead and you're goin' for a ride. Which is EXACTLY how we arrived at this point. I finally told her 3 weeks ago, NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. Ya, it hurts, BUT NOT near as bad, as what she has done to me over the years.

Many times, I wisht I could take a 2' chunk of pitch fork handle with a leather wrist tie, and beat him severely about the...

for what he has done to her. All he has to do is call, or show up, and her whole personality changes. And NOT for the better.

So, Please, IF you are gonna Pray, PLEASE pray for Tracie. And in spite of ALL she has done to me, if she called in 6 days or 6 mths, and said she wanted to sit down and apologize, and work as a 'team', I'd refinace this house in OUR names (Not Dad and her) and walk forward. Give a chit if the mortgage is upside down, or not.
But the likely hood of her admitting wrong doing and apologizing, slim and none. She has her kids, family, and a few friends, alienated (sign of abuser ??????????) from me.

The word has gotten out, obviously. And the calls from people who I have "neglected" the last couple of years, trying to salvage this thing, has been overwhelming.

The Boyz (sons) have been regularly. Turns out, they really have never cared for her and her shenanigans, and what it has done to Dad. Cody, youngest that lives in the Cities called, "Dad, can I come up and spend a night or 2?" So Dad gets to spoil him with fancy waffles, maybe steak on the grill, etc. Not sure who is mo' xcited, him or me. Home cooked meal at the table, without the animosity.

I have lost 40+#'s since I've known her, and I did not have it to give, folx. I have gained 5#s in less than a week already. Actually eating decent, sleeping way better, and headaches and chest pains, GONE !!!! Can you say STRESSSSSSSSS overload ??? And I defintiely have not felt like 'working' for the past several months. Depression ???

Scrambling to get the scoots up and running. Real good friend and indy in St Paul, called last nite. He is gonna throw a 5 spd in a 4 case together for me, as I just do not have time to tear down and rebuild the tranny in Black Betty. He also has all the pieces to convert to front wheel speedo drive, etc. He needs a lot of work done on his shop and house. I do have to pay for the case and hardware, trade labor. So one step closer to that Road trippin' shovelhead.

Got the generator back for the Cap'n, yesterday. Bought a new one in Sept. NEVER worked right or at all. Turns out, one of the insulating washers on one of the terminals inside, was crushed, and grounding to gen. frame. So hopefully have him all back together and at least running, this coming week.

Good thing, too. We've been getting a bit of rain, temps are in the mid to upper 40's and lows are above freezing, so snow and salt leaving FAST. Talking 50's this next week.

Joe and Andy came over last week. Joe needs his pole barn wired for lights and new air compressor. So they are gonna put the new front clip on my work van ("F"in' deer ) in exchange. So the SHORT BUS is gonna be "In The Wind", again.

TOLD ya, peeps, look up BLESSED.

My reputation has slipped off the chart this past year. But I have managed to call most of the people, and apologize, and explain what was going on. 2 have called me back already, and said, GREAT to know you're still around. Many had thought I headed back to SoDak last year, I was so invisible.
REMEMBER this:
Your "reputation" is what your friends, neighbors and family know/think of you.
Your "character" is what HE knows about you.

A Man with "Good Character", is a Man who does what is RIGHT, when doing what is RIGHT, is the hardest thing, to do.

Sorry, it got a li'l "Gumbyized" (L O N G) SUFFER "Beotches". It's Saturday morning. Strike a match LarDog !!!!!!

My Hoal Fam Damily: Cody(Zeek), His GF, Toni,(Missy) D.O.G.(Da Ol' Gumper), MelMel, (Daughter In Law), Greg(#1 Son, from SoDak)

THANX, PEOPLE..
God BLESS each and EVERYONE of you.

It'll take a bit to git 'tuned in', again. But we b gaynin' a bit all the time.

THIS has ALWAYS helped !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HU-C4Wost8

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 03-13-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-13-2010 | 06:29 AM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member

gump good to see you on the forum, i hope the best for you. and it almost time to get the captin out for a put put. good luck to you. ride hard .

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:40 AM
dFREDb
Club Member

Good Mornin' Gumby! Glad the Lord is pulling you out of that "dark and horrible pit" Bible study for today-Psalm 40. It was such a pleasure to speak with you last Sunday! Please P.M. me your new Ph# so we can fellowship some time soon. My good news is that I'm doing my own Stage 1 next week. Very excited! I've learned that when you just give it all to the man upstairs, He CAN and WILL fix anything that's broken if it draws you closer to Him. God Bless, and remember, ya gotta get down to Louisiana!!!
Take care, Fred

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:43 AM
schumacher
Club Member

good to hear

mudbone13
Advanced

Great to have ya back Gump !!! Always love yer rightin.

Last edited by mudbone13; 03-13-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: fat fingers
NSCoyote
Club Member

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
Heez Baaaaaakk !!!!!! (Well, sorta. Comes and goes in waves. NO, ripples.)

What do you call a biker without a girlfriend?

HOMELESS, of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha

Been mostly, when I'm on here, which hasn't been mutch, but I leave it logged on, so you folx won't git skeert, and think YOU ARE ALONE.

It's 3 in da morn heer, kant sleap, so thought I'd check in.
THANX, Gonz. If'n you want to git ov'r here from Cheezland, HURRY UP, before the moat thaws, or yule havta swim, vs "Walk on water", Buds.

It has been a whirl wind of GOOD news, that has eclipsed the bad, to no end.
Need I comment on the posts, and close to, if not over 200 PMs. The phone calls, just keep coming, THANK YOU ALL, for helping me pull my ol' head outta da ditch.

What a Motleeee Crue !!!! BUT A DAMMT GOOD ONE !!!!!!!

And, Yes, I promised I'd answer them ALL, and I did. IF you sent one, and didn't get a RE:, I "F"ed up !!!! HIT ME, again, and I'll RE:.

I appreciate all the phone calls, but there was a DARK side to them. My phone plan had Unlimited minutes, but they were ONLY good in Mn and Wi (for work purposes), and anything outside of that, is .10/minute. , it was getting close to $200 and CLIMBING. So I went online to T-mobile. Changed my plan to Unlimited Nationwide +Text, $60/mth, SAME as what I was paying for the other plan. But with calls to my Son and Sis in SoDak, my bills were always in the $80+ category. So, I ordered a new phone also. (this one's been shorting once in a while where it 'hinges')
So with that thrown in, STILL less than what I WAS paying, mthly. REALLY Schweet part? Beause I am in the middle of the billing cycle, the new plan is retro to Feb 20, so ALL THOSE CALLS last week, and the bill? Nadda, vaporized electronically, as in GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feared calling Qwest, cause the phone and internet have been in her name. So thought I was looking at a healthy deposit for phone and net. NOPE.
Phone and High speed, $48/mth plus $35 service/hookup fee. So I will actually be "off line" from the 26th to the 1st. (Course, my brain will still be off line afta dat, BUT, whatdahey, you want miracles, people)

Get your Funking-Wagnall dickshunairy out and look up "Blessed". They used my picture.

The VA papers that were s'posed to take anywhere from 3 - 6 weeks, came in the mail 2 days ago, that's 8 days.
New glasses will be here in 8-10 days. First BIG dentist appointment next Thursday. So the journey has commenced, full tilt. Can't wait to .
Intake work up, tests, physical, etc at St Cloud VA Hospital is April 6. My 15th anniversary date of no Strange co-inkydink??? I think not.

Rizzo, is getting me into the house ASAP, to look it over and measure rooms, etc. But I am going in "DISGUISED AS A CONTRACTOR" , Oh chit, I R 1. He wants to impress upon the tennants, MOVE OUT.
On course to be in April 1, as of right now.

Told Rizz, I know these guys in Mpls that wear these funny looking flyin' head emblems on their coats, and they would be mo' than willing to HELP us git the tennants ta move, QWIKLEE. But he thought he thought it best to jus' try 'aksin'/talkin', first. J/K Folx

Plenty o' room(over an acre) for tents, scoots, bodies, and LAUGHTER !!! COME ON DOWN !!! (Well, OKAY, "UP" for those of you DOWNSTREAMERZ!!!!!) BYOB, tho. Unless you want O'Douls or coffee with French vanilla creamer.

The same day Rizzo offered me the house in Forest Lake, I was on a BIG bid(first since before New Years) for a basement finish, in an upscale "hood" in Woodbury. Hope we get it. Plus I have a completely gutted house outside of Cambridge to put back together(all summer project by the looks), with the distinct possibilty and ability to purchase it on a contract for deed, or rent for the remodel and then buy. 3 bdrms on 7.5 acres. Horses ???? NAH. Harley SALVAGE yard, maybe. But not sure I want to stay in Mn, long term. Tn (JohnTN), Black Hills, Loozanna(HVAC), and Tejas, ALL on the menu. Sailors like to 'float', ya know.

Same day as the bid and house, Pastor Walt(retired Coastie Chaplain and my retired Lutheran Pastor here) and Mary Beth (She's been like a Mom to me for over 15 years, so I call her "MOM") gave me their older '90 Mercedes 300E, IF I want it or need it, or I can sell it. He bought her a new minivan, and he inherited her li'l Chevy HHR. So they want the Benz out of their hair. It's clean as a whistle, and I have worked on it, before. Needs a few hundred dollars work, but, it is clean.

Next day, I stumble into a '99 Ford conversion van. Guy is 18 yrs retired from the Ford plant here. It was his wife's van, she past last July. I know 4 or 5 guys that I ride with in the Bond Slaves MC that work or worked at the Ford plant, and he knows them. He had $3700 on the van. Said beings I ride with the BSMC, $3000 or so. Longest run w/o oil change, 2100 miles. Pulls the wheels EVERY spring, to clean and inspect brakes, etc. Been looking for one of these for 3 years, to pull scoots 'cross country, and then have a bed to sleep in. (Screw those picnic tables) HOPEFULLY be able to pull this off before summer gets here, full on.

Folks, that was ALL from Mon to Thurs.

And it JUST KEEPS on going.

Went into the credit union, because I had let my credit card expire last year. (Not much work, didn't want the 'temptation', and then ruin what li'l credit I had, for lack of $ to pay it off.) When she pulled my credit, she said, "Gumby, what are you so worried about?"
Turns out, I can qualify for a mortgage. HUH ?????? NOT that I want one, right now. Maybe, never.
Not only did I get the card back, but she suggested I bump the limit up, because I rarely use it, and NEVER let it get above 3 or 400, so I can pay it off in less than one job. And that, too, will 'bump' the score.
I have 2 "black" marks, left over from years ago, and she gave me the numbers to call, who to 'aks' for, and how much to offer. She believes they will settle for between $175 - $250, for both. She said that would shoot me WAY over. Now, folx, if you knew anything of my past, THAT in itself, is a TOTAL MIRACLE !!!!!!

Have a guy in Mpls working on my back tax "issues".

I offered Tracie a GOOD deal for both the Suzuki and the Sporty. 1/2 of KBB Retail. $2500 cash. S'posedly make the 'switch' the 26th.
I leave with everything I came in with, minus $10's of thousands over the years. But I have the furniture, the 'aminals'(THANX RIZZO), 4 scoots, my vehicles, ALL MY TOOLS and the yard equipment. She has the house, an upside down mortgage, and her freedom from this violent, abusive, angry ath-hoal. HER words, folx. When she called Steve, the Sheriff, to notify him there MAY be violence, he and the deputy looked at each other, "Gumby????"

Who, by the way, doesn't hit people, even in a drunken barroom biker brawl. (BUT trust me, I can be very ugly and intimidating, and she was WAY GOOD at pushing buttons, until you 'blow', and then "SEE, SEE") How else is she gonna play that "Poor Tracie" trump card for her abusive Dad, and out of control children and maintain her 'secrets'. THAT'S what hurts me the MOST. He is STILL pulling her chain, from Georgia. He HURT her, deeply as a kid, she's frozen in time, and just cannot seem to step over it, and stop letting it 'control' her life. She is intelligent, BEAUTIFUL, and can be so much fun, but the second you try to exert any "male role" pattern, batten down the hatches, rough seas ahead and you're goin' for a ride. Which is EXACTLY how we arrived at this point. I finally told her 3 weeks ago, NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. Ya, it hurts, BUT NOT near as bad, as what she has done to me over the years.

Many times, I wisht I could take a 2' chunk of pitch fork handle with a leather wrist tie, and beat him severely about the...

for what he has done to her, and her sisters when they were li'l kids. All he has to do is call, or show up, and her whole personality changes. And NOT for the better.

So, Please, IF you are gonna Pray, PLEASE pray for Tracie. And in spite of ALL she has done to me, if she called in 6 days or 6 mths, and said she wanted to sit down and apologize, and work as a 'team', I'd refinace this house in OUR names (Not Dad and her) and walk forward. Give a chit if the mortgage is upside down, or not.
But the likely hood of her admitting wrong doing and apologizing, slim and none. She has her kids, family, and a few friends, alienated (sign of abuser ??????????) from me.

The word has gotten out, obviously. And the calls from people who I have "neglected" the last couple of years, trying to salvage this thing, has been overwhelming.

The Boyz (sons) have been regularly. Turns out, they really have never cared for her and her shenanigans, and what it has done to Dad. Cody, youngest that lives in the Cities called, "Dad, can I come up and spend a night or 2?" So Dad gets to spoil him with fancy waffles, maybe steak on the grill, etc. Not sure who is mo' xcited, him or me. Home cooked meal at the table, without the animosity.

I have lost 40+#'s since I've known her, and I did not have it to give, folx. I have gained 5#s in less than a week already. Actually eating decent, sleeping way better, and headaches and chest pains, GONE !!!! Can you say STRESSSSSSSSS overload ??? And I defintiely have not felt like 'working' for the past several months. Depression ???

Scrambling to get the scoots up and running. Real good friend and indy in St Paul, called last nite. He is gonna throw a 5 spd in a 4 case together for me, as I just do not have time to tear down and rebuild the tranny in Black Betty. He also has all the pieces to convert to front wheel speedo drive, etc. He needs a lot of work done on his shop and house. I do have to pay for the case and hardware, trade labor. So one step closer to that Road trippin' shovelhead.

Got the generator back for the Cap'n, yesterday. Bought a new one in Sept. NEVER worked right or at all. Turns out, one of the insulating washers on one of the terminals inside, was crushed, and grounding to gen. frame. So hopefully have him all back together and at least running, this coming week.

Good thing, too. We've been getting a bit of rain, temps are in the mid to upper 40's and lows are above freezing, so snow and salt leaving FAST. Talking 50's this next week.

Joe and Andy came over last week. Joe needs his pole barn wired for lights and new air compressor. So they are gonna put the new front clip on my work van ("F"in' deer ) in exchange. So the SHORT BUS is gonna be "In The Wind", again.

TOLD ya, peeps, look up BLESSED.

My reputation has slipped off the chart this past year. But I have managed to call most of the people, and apologize, and explain what was going on. 2 have called me back already, and said, GREAT to know you're still around. Many had thought I headed back to SoDak last year, I was so invisible.
REMEMBER this:
Your "reputation" is what your friends, neighbors and family know/think of you.
Your "character" is what HE knows about you.

A Man with "Good Character", is a Man who does what is RIGHT, when doing what is RIGHT, is the hardest thing, to do.

Sorry, it got a li'l "Gumbyized" (L O N G) SUFFER "Beotches". It's Saturday morning. Strike a match LarDog !!!!!!

My Hoal Fam Damily: Cody(Zeek), His GF, Toni,(Missy) D.O.G.(Da Ol' Gumper), MelMel, (Daughter In Law), Greg(#1 Son, from SoDak)

THANX, PEOPLE..
God BLESS each and EVERYONE of you.

It'll take a bit to git 'tuned in', again. But we b gaynin' a bit all the time.

That Hat gumby is sooooo you LOL

Glad things are starting to sort themselves outfor you, even happier your poping in to let us know your still kicking up a storm. wont be this summer cause i got some legal issues my ex wife caused that are stopping me rom getting across the boarder, but my lawyer is on it so hopefully after a few months and several thosand $$$$$$ i'll have cleared up so i can make a trip down south next summer and pop in to visit.

i was cleaning some of my barn out and found a couple things that i imeadiatly thought of you, if you wanna PM me a an address i can send them down to you that be great.

best of luck to ya gumby

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:45 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member

Good to hear from you Gump, love reading long posts when they are filled with good news.

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:49 AM
klap
Road Master

..good gawd man..you is a whirl wind of activity..I don't know ya gumpster, but after reading a few of your posts on here, I knew you was a different kinda cat..so I'll just say.....glad things are looking up for ya....and best o' luck in all future endeavors!.....

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:53 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member

There are thousands probably more out there that should read of your misfortunes and fortunes Gump.You are a great example of how one can bring himself back with the faith we all have in us to overcome adversities in life no matter what they are.glad things have turned for you in such a large scale.You obviously are a gifted person to endure.Good luck my friend. G.

Old 03-13-2010 | 06:56 AM
okieblue62
Tourer

Been there and done that buddy.....It WILL get better, hang in there. You've got your focus in the right place, keep looking UP !!

Quick Reply: G-umpdate