General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G-umpdate

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:16 AM
ohcysp
Cruiser

Great to hear you're getting back on your feet!

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:22 AM
Captain Itch
Sponsor

Good News is always Good...

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:22 AM
hullhorr
Seasoned HDF Member

Good to hear things are looking up for ya. Now I'm taking a nap, that was a lot of reading.

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:23 AM
Lardog666
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
It's Saturday morning. Strike a match LarDog !!!!!!

My Hoal Fam Damily: Cody(Zeek), His GF, Toni,(Missy) D.O.G.(Da Ol' Gumper), MelMel, (Daughter In Law), Greg(#1 Son, from SoDak)

THANX, PEOPLE..
God BLESS each and EVERYONE of you.

It'll take a bit to git 'tuned in', again. But we b gaynin' a bit all the time.

cough cough... I... cough... am assuming... cough cough... that a Bic will do?...

Gumpy I've said it before... the speed & readiness that people have shown in extending a helping had to ya is a testiment to your character (& we ALL know what a CHARACTER Gumpy is!!! ) You obviously have got stores of good karma built up... It is very good to hear that you've landed squarely on your feet. I look forward to breaking bread & passing the pipe with ya!

post script: To bad your boys look NUTTIN" like ya!!! (...LOL... a little early morning irony folks)

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:36 AM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member

You make your own luck in this life. All this good fortune coming your way so quickly is just testament to the good fortune you have shared.

We're all pullin' for you, Gumby.

God's speed

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:38 AM
baldric
Road Warrior

Gumby Glad to see your standing above the mess. Ya must have done right in the past as Karma is smiling on ya. Keep your head up and keep your family close (blood and others) they are all that counts in the end. P.S did any one tell ya, ya look like a big yellow rabbit in that pic. Should,nt Gumby be green?

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:40 AM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member

It is so great to read that you are moving forward. Been there myself 2.5 years ago with my son's dad. You are doing so good. Reading that you know this sh** will be hard but that you are committed to yourself means in the end you will be stronger than ever before.
And even though you may not know it or intend it, the fact that you are sharing it means alot. There will be people here facing the same thing but who do not share that will read your story and find the strength to make their lives whole because they have seen you are working on doing it. So know that is a great side effect.
I am glad to see you up and running. I agree with NSC on the hat..
And as someone born in MN all I can say is .... Dont you know and you betcha ...
Can't wait to see what is next for you.
Liz

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:40 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Old 03-13-2010 | 07:46 AM
BassCatcher
Grand HDF Member

Sounds like things might be coming together for you. That's great. Just because you can't see around that bend in the road does not mean you should not take it.

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:48 AM
bksmoky
Road Warrior

See Gumby told ya!!! It's all about the substance of "Da Man"----not the eye candy!!!

Quick Reply: G-umpdate