General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

U.S. Government to ban motorcycles??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 04:36 PM
never say never
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

under obamas conserving of fossil fuels ,the plan is to give motorcycles thier own lane nation wide!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 07:07 PM
kingofsand21
Tourer

Damn the Government! wait if you heard that Uncle Sam Im sorry I still want my paycheck please.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:39 PM
T K Glider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta be true,it was on FOX.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:20 AM
HDdealer1975
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by GVDobler
There will be a list of activities under government run health care that are considered "at your own risk" and coverage for these activities will not be covered. Hussein has already said that in a speech. I'm guessing motorcycles will be part of that list. Probably a number of other activities, such as smoking.

So could the US government ban motorcyles, indirectly, yes.
You are absolutely right. This marxist ba#$tard we have as president is closing down our liberty, and this health care disaster is the final nail in our freedom. It is not out of the realm of possibility that they will seek to ban so-called dangerous activities as time goes on. It may not happen right away, but in order to save money on government run health care, they will look at ways to save money, and your freedom to ride, sky-dive, ski, etc. will come under attack. Wake up, America!

Old 03-16-2010, 09:24 AM
BLACK BAGGER
Road Captain

Baning bikes in the USA thiere's a good book if i ever read one .Just think about it as rider's that we are we would watch the doc . on the history channel or something .I think it would go something like this It would be TITTLED THE LAST RIDE . Every 1% & rebel w/out a cause and guy's like myself would unite together .Could ya imagen miles & miles of nothin but riders for the cause .Headed for The white house. From his view I would be thinking TERRIOST would be like punk *** neibor hood gangs compared to 1%'S riden for rights of brotherhood .And we all know that if they want ya .Well you figure out the rest .Mabe he should watch a lil gang land and get lesson's on who's actualy in his back yard .I think BANNING BIKE'S IN THE US WOULD NOT BE A SMART MOVE .But have they done anything smart latly taulkin about uncle same's club .P.S I can't fix stupid .Gonna need some help on this one Were are WHAT WE ARE F.T.G. A$$ HOLES ANY WAY. MAN I WANA KICK THE LIVEN S**T OUT OF A POLITICIAN NOW DAMIT.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Mordrapheus
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

got my attention, was curious to see what hair brain poli was thinking that that was a good idea, but I am happy to wish you a happy weekend, well hope you had a good one as the weekend is over already lol

Old 03-16-2010, 09:34 AM
SlowRain
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by never say never
under obamas conserving of fossil fuels ,the plan is to give motorcycles thier own lane nation wide!!!!!!
Christ the way the current administration thinks they will probably hit bike riders with a higher tax bracket because we don't use as much gas so they can subsidize the unemployed driving Hummers or Lord know what else.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Mordrapheus
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by never say never
If only!! IF ONLY!!!

ah just get rid of them damn cages anywhosssss LOL