Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Joke of the week.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Psycho
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joke of the week.

Waaa wa waaaaa waaa waaaa, snivel, sniff, hiccup. Somebody give the boy a hanky.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=1227

Stuff like this you just can't make up. Good entertaiment though, enjoy.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:39 PM
HTRAUD
Road Warrior
Default RE: Joke of the week.

Some people hate metrics, some people hate cafe racers, some poeple hate HD,, so what . To each his own. To wave or not to wave so what. To each his own.

Old 07-29-2006, 02:00 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

So, what's new ?

Old 07-29-2006, 02:59 PM
eleutheros
Road Master
Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

I tried other forums, but not that one.
This forum almost never bashes other bikes, AND many had a lot metrics before, like me.
The other forums I tried DID bash others, especially Harley, like that one.
I rode with Yamaha group, and it was fine. I've ridden with Harley groups, and it's the same, except they accept OTHER brands in the ride.
Half the reason I wave at everyone is to show I'm NOT one of those who would bash other bikes, though I'm EXTREMELY proud to be on a Harley, which does cost more, lasts forever, sounds beautiful, looks beautiful, holds resale value, has excellent quality, has more power than I need, and is the most comfortable bike I've ever had.
What I really don't like is bikers who split lanes 25 mph faster than traffic, sitting still or at 75, or crossing 4 lanes of traffic between cars, including the 4 solid yellow lines into the carpool lane. THAT'S what causes us to be hated/given less respect.

Old 07-29-2006, 04:22 PM
tread
Outstanding HDF Member

The entire Forum sounded like a bunch of Babies.
Name:  bikepics005.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  40.7 KB

Old 07-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Sanford
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wave, [sm=hiya.gif] therfore I am.

Old 07-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Isn't he still posting here? Wow, a double agent

Old 07-29-2006, 09:35 PM
cutacroshorty
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I always wave no matter what. The non-Harley riders are enjoying their bikes as much as we do ours and have their own reasons for their choice of bikes.

I figure there are a few reasons why people don't wave back but, what the hell, why should I try to figure out why. I certainly don't loose any sleep over it nor does it make any difference.

Them or us may have to depend on each other one of these days and I'm sure it would make any difference what you're riding when you need help. Like the guy that passed the van on the curve and ran off the rode into the ditch.

Heck, I just wished that Harley had come up with the commercial, "PUT SOMETHING EXCITING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, RIDE A HARLEY"

Old 07-31-2006, 04:58 PM
saidin43
Cruiser

I do believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I understand that some will like/hate certain brands etc. But I do not abide by stereotyping, and that is precisely what that post appeared to be doing. I'm generally an optimist, and as such, I evaluate (when I feel that someone is even worth evaluating) each person as someone I like or don't like...I don't do group assesments according to what an individual or two does. If I don't like someone, its because you pissed me off, not because I assume that you're a certain way because I see a name, a skin color, or the brand of bike you ride. If your an a$$, then you're an a$$ no matter who you are, or what you look like. That being said, I'll wave to anyone on a motorized pair of wheels, I don't care if its a vespa, dirt biker, hondayamakawa whatever. If a guy drives like an idiot on a BMW, then I blame the idiot and not the rest of beamerdom. I am definitely a harley guy, but I am more than happy to ride with anyone who cares to ride, hell my bro has a kawasaki, and I don't care, as long as my bro and I ride, thats fine by me. Just my .02c

Old 07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
FireHawk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

But when I was considering a Harley I joined a Harley forum. One thing that I found VERY odd and uncomfortable was how many Harley riders in this forum HATED anything HONDA. Like honda beat up their Dad or something.
Well I guess I need to hate Honda now.[:'(] Go have fun with your X and thanks for lumping all of us into your own idea of what a Harley rider is. Even though it is wrong.
You meet the nicest peole on a Honda
Maybe not.[sm=loser.gif]

Quick Reply: Joke of the week.