General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Demon Cycle-Worst customer service ever seen!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 PM
greatlab
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking about purchasing a complete custom chopper from them with my yearly bonus. Glad I took time to read this tread before my purchase. No wonder they are so low on their parts. Crappy customer service will drive your prices down so low that unsuppecting people will be the only thing keeping you in business. I will always pay extra for good service before and after my purchase. Looks like they lost another customer and I didn't even purchase the first part from them. They keep up the poor service and it want be long and they will close the doors in South Florida.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:15 PM
hasselme0
Novice
Thumbs down Don't take a chance

I would not buy anything from them !! they screwed me on a seat . If I was smart enough to look here I would have saved a few hundred with what you want to spend my advice is to stay away from them. If they build with the **** they sell you will be sorry.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 PM
derobins12r
Stage IV

Boy I sure wish I researched Demons Cycle reviews before I dealt with them. Their side mount license plate is pretty awesome but their customer support is terrible. I had a complaint about the part not fitting like they insisted it would, he wouldnt listen to reason, and kept telling me my mechanic and I are the problem. He even said I shouldnt buy from them anymore cause they only sell to real bikers not to people who just buy bikes. Seriously? WTF? Oh well, 2 Harley Davidson mechanics confirmed they were wrong today and Ill need to find custom axle covers now. Lesson learned.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:17 PM
yljkt
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Demon sucks a root. I haven't ordered from them, but some friends have. And without fail when my less mechanically inclined friends get me to try and use this **** on their bikes it NEVER works or is what its supposed to be. I know my way around a bike and have 2 rollaways. The product is terrible. Just stay away. I'm easy. Throw me a pizza and a 6 pack and I'm in. But that crap they sell needs to be drilled, tweaked, filed, bent, cut, reamed, etc. No time for that junk.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:03 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

demons strike again!

Old 02-05-2011, 05:09 AM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Even after receiving the bolt I would NOT change the negative feedback. His poor customer service is what earned the negative feedback and it should stand as is, whether he eventually made right or not so others can make an informed decision about whether or not they want to do service with such a company. I know I never will after reading so many negative things about this company. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

Old 02-05-2011, 05:47 AM
cromagnon
Grand HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

I'll avoid them .. You could get those mirrors somewhere else, but you got to admit, they look real nice.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 AM
xwhyz1959
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 1,734 Likes on 524 Posts

Did you buy from them direct, or through E Bay?? If you purchased them through E Bay you can send the entire thing back and get your money refunded or E Bay will tell them they can no longer sell through them. That would show them.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:20 AM
wahlumsurfer
Road Master

Hey guys, hate to be the one always calling these out, but the OP was about a year ago.

Never heard if Demon Cycles made good on their promise though.
Probably a good thing this one came back to let others know to stay away!!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:46 PM
hasselme0
Novice

Originally Posted by derobins12r
Boy I sure wish I researched Demons Cycle reviews before I dealt with them. Their side mount license plate is pretty awesome but their customer support is terrible. I had a complaint about the part not fitting like they insisted it would, he wouldnt listen to reason, and kept telling me my mechanic and I are the problem. He even said I shouldnt buy from them anymore cause they only sell to real bikers not to people who just buy bikes. Seriously? WTF? Oh well, 2 Harley Davidson mechanics confirmed they were wrong today and Ill need to find custom axle covers now. Lesson learned.
Shows that everyone has an opinion on what a "real Biker" is. I don't think they have a clue.

Quick Reply: Demon Cycle-Worst customer service ever seen!!