General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who carries gravel?.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Hap_Hazard
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who carries gravel?.....

ORIGINAL: Ratbasturd

Does any one carry a little gravel for tailgaters?

I find that tossing a few pebbles up over my head with my thumb (like shooting marbles) gets them to back off.
I can only say that if I did something that stupid, I wouldn't advertise it. I also don't let dumb drivers get me worked up.

Old 07-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Bear64
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aw hell, filp them the bird, pull your 44 Mag. and blow out the front tires..that will fix them...ya ever had a car going up your A$$, I just let them go by..sometimes it is better to forget the little crap, I know tailgateing is a scary thing for us on bikes, had a 18 wheeler do it to me once, beleve me I moved over real quick..[sm=biker.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 12:55 AM
wildman67
Extreme HDF Member

Nothing like pissing some as#$ole off in a car. Riding up on your as#!

Old 07-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

a better idea is to get a magnet from a car transmission pan (with the hole in it) and get some nice sized bearings from an old CV joint. put the magnet on your frames neck with the bearing in the middle.

even though i would NEVER tailgate a motorcycle- i still wouldnt want a biker to toss crap at my car..... so i wouldnt do it to someone else.

if i threw ANYTHING- it would be some hot lead from whatever i chose to carry that day

Old 07-29-2006, 03:05 AM
HTRAUD
Road Warrior

I rememberBilly Lane buillding a bike that had a ball peen hammer on it for cagers!

I just slow down to a crawl and wave them off. They will usually change lanes and go around. If it is on a 2 lane road I just pull over.

Old 07-29-2006, 03:45 AM
atomic
Road Warrior

I would do something like that if I was in a car. But if you do it on a motorcycle you are too vunerable. They could run you down on purpose and get nothing more than a minor traffic violation.

Most of the tailgaters are nut jobs.. let them pass you and than they can get in an accident with someone else. If I am in a car I prefer to slow way down. I figure if they are going to hit me at least they wont' be going so fast. Plus it annoys the heck out of them.

My only revenge was when I was walking accross a busy 4 lane road and this guy pulls out onto the road and trys to run me down. I gave him the finger and spit on the windshield. Then the nut job parks his car and runs accross the street with his fist raised. He was about 5' 5" inches tall and couldn't have weighed more than 150 lbs. I picked him up and body slammed him and pinned him to the ground with my knee. I got him to apoligize and let him go. I doubt he will ever try getting out of his car again.

Old 07-29-2006, 03:57 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Ratbasturd

Does any one carry a little gravel for tailgaters?

I find that tossing a few pebbles up over my head with my thumb (like shooting marbles) gets them to back off.
Me likes ball-bearings[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 07:45 AM
marcus84
Road Captain

I don't but I know someone that carries D batteries.

Old 07-29-2006, 09:22 AM
HDFAN
Road Master

ORIGINAL: atomic

My only revenge was when I was walking accross a busy 4 lane road and this guy pulls out onto the road and trys to run me down. I gave him the finger and spit on the windshield. Then the nut job parks his car and runs accross the street with his fist raised. He was about 5' 5" inches tall and couldn't have weighed more than 150 lbs. I picked him up and body slammed him and pinned him to the ground with my knee. I got him to apoligize and let him go. I doubt he will ever try getting out of his car again.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 12:00 PM
sedbiker62
Road Captain

No gravel....but, us biker types are always spitt'in, belch'in and fart'in, so I relieve myself of surplus saliva over my left shoulder into the wind where with precise tragectory, my loogie lands squarely upon said tailgating perps windshield.
No property damage, but said perp thinks I'm gross and backs off

Steve[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Quick Reply: who carries gravel?.....