General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gator Tale

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 12:32 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Failz
It's a pretty simple solution really: It's common knowledge that gators AND crocs can't stand the music of Clay Aiken.
Can *anybody* stand the music of Clay Aiken?

Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 AM
CroK
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clay Aiken, ain't he the guy who sings thru his adenoids?

I ran over a couple gators, while I was in a cage. Jumped in a canal or two chasin a few. Had a siamese crocodile we used to chase around an enclosed pond at my father's roadside zoo a few years ago. Had to steel a 9 footer from a gator farm once, cuz they neglected to bring the one we paid for to the show we were doin. Snatched a 7 footer off of US1 once, to get him out of traffic. Saw that one make a county sherrif dance out of fear! Caught a small 4 footer, put him in the pool so the kids could play with 'im. Walked up on a couple others before I knew they were there, next to canals while fishin. Scared me more than them, but they slid back to the water.

All-in-all, I'd have to say I was the most startled in any of those cases. Haven't come upon one on the bike yet, but it'll happen eventually. Myself, I would approach it slowly, maybe rap the throttle a few times and hit the horn, then see what happens hext. I'd bet the gator will feel better off in the canal.

But make no mistake, if you want to be sure of what will happen, count on the unexpected. Seems what happened during my encounters was always NOT the expected!

Old 02-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Failz
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
Can *anybody* stand the music of Clay Aiken?
Well said Mr. Evil...