Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your old biker clothes

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 12:25 AM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be able to cash in on this! I get a couple of pair a year for work, and the used ones end up piled in the closet. These are steel toe so maybe I can get big $$$$$$$$$$$

Old 02-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Jeff W
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Chit, i just wear my every day clothes, generally just my best pair of Levi's and a shirt. As far as boots, hell, I just buy them new, i aint catching some other skanks fungus, besides i can make a new pair of boots look pretty worn simply by wearing them normal..aint that a novel idea? as far as other stuff, just keep washing and drying, sooner or later it will be wore out enough it wont be worth owning.
Some folks are so hung up on "The Look". I at first found it kinda confusing, now im starting to find it pretty amusing. Hell Im a newb, i cant claim RUB since im not rich, but im not poor either, But if someone wants to call me a Rub thats fine, I do have a new Bike, and it is my first HD so if it fits, wear it, sooner or later I get past it without trying right? we all start someplace.
Maybe i should be selling all my old Levis on Ebay, the ones with holes in them that i dont wear except to lay around the house in...but then i give up all that comfort.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:16 PM
nevil
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,023 Likes on 768 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveFLSTFB
I might be able to cash in on this! I get a couple of pair a year for work, and the used ones end up piled in the closet. These are steel toe so maybe I can get big $$$$$$$$$$$
That would be a good idea. If you look at boots on ebay you will see more than a couple of pairs for sale that are described as trashed or worn out. At first I couldn't figure it out, but the perv concept didn't occur to me until I read this thread.