General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Choppers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 AM
gmgwplus
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Choppers

As everyone knows by now, Thursday is the end of the show American Choppers.What do you think about what's gonna happen with them and the business once out of the spotlight.I had the chance to meet them at Harley's 105.I think fame went to their heads.I also meet and party with Jesse James and Corey Ness.Good folks.Jesse was funny to hang with but I wish his wife would have tagged along.Eye candy.LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 06:02 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

It was a great run while it lasted,but isn't that Hollywood is all about.The Tit dried up!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:50 AM
jefnightrain
Tourer

I will always remember the day the 4D waterjet showed up. They were the first privately held company to get one. What did they do? Went home while it was being delivered, like it was no big deal. I knew than that they were done.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 AM
BigAlsRK
Road Master

Paul Sr. was a millionaire before the show started...now he's a multi-millionaire...time to go. Paul Jr. is an idiot and Mikey is...well Mikey. I wonder what will happen to the crew...especially Rick...HE was the one with the talent.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Johan96
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

It was good entertaiment the first year and two.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have not watched the show in such a long time and I don't know how it lasted as long as it did-total crap IMO. I'm sure they will still do ok and wil get royalties form reruns and all that stuff.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:29 AM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

OCCs last episode can filed under the category "Who give a Chit".

Old 02-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Really it is no surprise. I dont feel sorry for them at all. Screwing creditors to start a new corporation and not pay for stuff and file bankruptcy. Nothing new. The Old man Sr. is an hot headed *******, Mikey lacks skills, Jr seemed like he had other **** to do all the time....Where is the family togetherness, the team , the focus? The pee ons who had the skill were the ones who made the company. Not the ******* kicking doors and throwing ****. Now the hot head is after all the stock from Jr.....whatever. Drama sucks.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BigAlsRK
Paul Sr. was a millionaire before the show started...now he's a multi-millionaire...time to go. Paul Jr. is an idiot and Mikey is...well Mikey. I wonder what will happen to the crew...especially Rick...HE was the one with the talent.

I'm not sure where you got you info but Paul Sr was not a millionaire before the show at all. Matter of fact his original business OC Iron Works was in bankruptcy when he started OCC. OCC only had 3 employees and was only 2 years old when the show found them. Jr (who BTW is not really a Jr, that's just "made for TV" too) and of course Mikey didn't come there until after the show started.

To answer the question. Just like his other business, it will be in bankruptcy, but the difference this time is I'm sure Sr has squirreled away some money....course I doubt it is the millions and millions people think because they also spent money like crazy. Plus I doubt very seriously that the bank(s) that loaned the money to build the MAC World HQ did so without Sr and Jr's Personal Guarantee on the loan so they be going after them too when the company fails, which will for sure happen. It the end they'll just be broke azz loud mouth has beens.

Last edited by Big Pig; 02-09-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 AM
RHillbilly
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

at least it was a show on with bikes

Quick Reply: American Choppers